Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

PISSED!!!

Old 11-27-2007, 01:40 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: PISSED!!!

ORIGINAL: Civic Dx 349

LoL this is hilarious! One person crys and the rest cry. Same for the ones who dis' awesome looking cars because it has a body kit or a couple stickers, one person complains and the rest complain. Goes to show you how many peoplecan't actually stand up for what they believe in or what they like cause there to worried about being like everyone else and trying to fit in.

Who cares if the guy raced a car that was faster than his? Why spend the time and money building up your cars if your not going to test them out to see how they run. Sure he can go to the track to race buthe wouldhave to pay to race. I didn't know there were so many perfect people in this world that have never done wrong. Thats straight childish and ignorant to start telling the poor guy he deserves to die or wreck and get hurt.Im not trying to come across as a *****, but there's alot of people these days that need to grow up and quit trying to fit in and be cool because you like what someone else likes.I hope I didn't offend anyone with what I've said...I love to go fast and race but normally I keep my racing in a safe place if I'm not at the track.

Warner- Wanna race?hahah Joking man.

wow PERFECTLY said man. everyone has raced at one point, so no one should be saying any **** about warner_ro did. ive done it youve done it so just lay off this guy. sure street racing is dangerous, but on a freakin highway in the middle of the night? your not really endangering anyone but yourself. if it was on main street in the city thats another thing.

Old 11-27-2007, 03:27 PM
HCF Member

I never said to not race, I dont give a **** but for the love of god dont try to race cars that totally outclass you. That makes you look like a clueless ricer. So for that reason I say your a retard not because you raced.

Old 11-27-2007, 05:44 PM
HCF Member

Anyone wanna help him with what turbo to get? lol

Old 11-27-2007, 08:50 PM
HCF Member

I heard the garrett T76 turbo works exceptionally well with your model civic.Not wastegated of course.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:09 AM

I agree with Marty on a few points & would wager that there isn't a man, child or dog here that hasn't raced on the streets or something equally as dangerous. And someone suggest that he be banned. Absurd!

Old 11-29-2007, 10:50 AM

I like how everyone breaks this guys ***** for a street racing story but everyone loves it when Sov or someone posts one. Every single one of us is guitly of taking a corner a little to fast, getting on it too hard from a light, passing when the car in front of you is doing the speed limit, or some other stupid act. Next time just post it in the street/track section..and dont be a pansy about getting spanked