Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

turbo or na?

Old 12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: turbo or na?

I like turbos because whenever you want, you can turn the boost up or down (if you have a boost controller). This is good b/c if you have your daily driver doing double duty, you can turn the boost down to save gas when you are commuting and turn the boost up when its time to race.

Old 12-08-2005, 04:55 PM
HCF Member

im interested in hearing this side of the story...i dont think anyone has ever come here defending one of those things. id appriciate dyno sheets if you claim a certain amount of added HP.

Old 12-08-2005, 05:47 PM

you can see the dyno's at www.streetfreakzperformance.com i was just wondering what brought up the laughter about our electric turbo?

Old 12-08-2005, 06:12 PM

I think the reason for the laughter was because they/I dont think your electric turbo works.

I just googled street freakz performance, and the first link I got was pretty funny. Those wizards of nos guys can be pretty harsh, but a lot of the stuff they say makes sense.
Personally, I dont see your product giving THAT much of a horsepower gain (54 horses), but whatever. If you can sell salt to a snail...

Heres the Wizards of Nos link if anyone wants to know what Im talking about
http://www.noswizard.com/bboard/view...15285e0bd3b304
kinda long, but interesting.

Old 12-08-2005, 06:26 PM

those boys at wizards of nos never got a unit, because they sent me a personal email saying that they wouldn't admit to it if it did work. it's a shame that people think this way. the unit will be at sema 06. and there are a couple of mags that are going to be doing articles on it too. it does work, nomatter what you may think about it, and all the people at sema will know it too. it's coming to the market, so get used to it. but i will waste nomore time here. i can see already that this will be another waste of time, but then again most chat forums are.

Old 12-08-2005, 06:42 PM

What magazines do you have lined up to test it? I have a feeling if you got Honda Tuning to okay it, then youd make believers out of everyone here.

Old 12-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Cat Fuсker

Yeah...if HondaTuning did a writeup on it, we MIGHT believe that it's worth it

Old 12-08-2005, 08:49 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: streetfreakz

those boys at wizards of nos never got a unit, because they sent me a personal email saying that they wouldn't admit to it if it did work. it's a shame that people think this way. the unit will be at sema 06. and there are a couple of mags that are going to be doing articles on it too. it does work, nomatter what you may think about it, and all the people at sema will know it too. it's coming to the market, so get used to it. but i will waste nomore time here. i can see already that this will be another waste of time, but then again most chat forums are.
wow. great way to get your company a reputation. come on our quiet little forum and insult us and it. if your turbo works, and you really believe in it, send me one, and ill put it on my B18c1, and get it dynoed. if it makes gains OR losses, i will post the dyno sheets here and tell everyone my honest opinion. if you can impress me, i will gladly admit that i underestimated it. but i know how easy dyno sheets are to skew (not that im accusing you, but i know its prevelent in this industry, so i take them all with a grain of salt) but im also pretty well trusted on this forum, so if i say its good, most of the people here will take my word for it. oh, and if you wanted my to independently test it on other apps, i could. Is it universal? i havent bothered to look at your site. i would gladly test it on other cars if you would be willing to work out paying partial on dyno time. then if you wanted, i will send it back to you. thats how you gain respect in a business atmosphere, by standing whole-heartedly behind your product, not by insulting your potential customers. and with as much as i know the people on here, if your last comment here is that little parting shot you made, you will never sell a unit to any of our members

Old 12-08-2005, 08:57 PM

If its good enough for Sacs, then its more than good enough for me. Streefreak, if you send him one, youre probably guaranteed some sales.

Old 12-08-2005, 09:05 PM
HCF Member

Yea, if I was a girl Id have sacs baby! Just kidding... seriously. But I agree.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: turbo or na?