Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

What to do next?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 03:21 AM
Default What to do next?

I"m not sure exaclty what my engine is but is says B20 on the block and someone told me its a CRV engine. All i know is its bored and then sleved to a 2.1L it has a new crank, forged rods and pistons, its got 550cc injectors, and a hondata ecu, also i have a oil pressure guage and i'm running 45-50lbs at idle and 75-90lbs under boost, so i figure its got a type R oil pump. It has DC headers full exhuast with no cat. Its got a black top DOHC Vtech head i think its off a B18. It has the retainors and springs done but its not ported and the vavles and cams ans cam gears are stock. Its got a jakson racing super charger pushing about 12lbs of boost, and a NX wet shot which i'm not using right now because its setup for a 200 shot for use with race gas. A type R tranny with a LSD bolted to a stage 3 clucth leightweight flywheel and 5 speed b&m short shifter.

I'm just wondering what i should do next and which order would be the best to use.
I also want to get the suspension to as good as possable. Currently its lowerd with slip on coilovers on the stock shocks. i was wondering if a full coilover setup would make a big diffrence. Also it has jim fab traction bars. I want to get a Full energy bushings kit my bushings are all shot and need replaced. i could prob use new motor mounts too. And i have a holly throtel body that sticks whats better? Thanks for any advice.