General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

13 Lone Wiring Harnesses and some wires Please Help Me Identify Some... lots of pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 05:49 PM
HCF Member

yes its gray but i cant find the color of the wire i mean i can just touch the conduit in a couple spots and it is taped and shrink wrapped on both ends so where should the plug be is it possible that female 8 is for male 4 they are both 2 wire but it is a different type connnector one is round one is square btw 8 is red and yellow/black

Old 01-26-2009, 06:08 PM
HCF Member

it is gray i can't see the wires i can touch the harness and the conduit in one spot each and they are taped very well on both ends. is it possible that number 4 and number 8 are related even though it is different types of harnesses but they are both 2 wire, okay so i looked into #7 they went to the harnesses that plug into what looks like sensors that are next to each other that are both mounted to whatever is to the front side of the distributor on the engine, the harness closer to the front is gray with a green/yellow wire connected that goes to nowhere, the other is green with a black wire and a blue/black wire, the blue, black goes nowhere, the black wire is grounded with a blue/red wire which goes to a sensor underneath the intake mani on the far right, not to the intake mani but to the engine underneath the mani wow i hope that makes sense i can post pics if u want