General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

For all you 06+ SI

Old 04-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Default For all you 06+ SI

Hey guys; I own a 06 Mustang GT and a buddy of mine owns a 06 SI. I'm not hear to trash talk, he drove my GT and i drove his si. I have to say the car is fun to drive. I'll give honda cr; this civic is made to be quick, very high reving car . Now he knows ill kill him down low but he think froma 70 roll he would "stay on my bumber". As im sure you can guys can guess; i disagree w/ that big time. I've all ready brough this up in a stang forum and im sure you know what the out come was. But I'm just woundering what you guys think. Ever mess w/ a GT up top or at all?

Old 04-15-2007, 08:22 PM
Default RE: For all you 06+ SI

Come on guys; no body on here w/ a 06 si...?

Old 04-15-2007, 08:38 PM
HCF Member

the si, isn't gonna win against a new GT from a dig or a rolling start. but so what?

as soon as the road gets curvy or bumpy the si will leave the GT.

btw, i don't own either vehicle. but i did own a WRX that raced a GT or two in its day...

Old 04-15-2007, 09:02 PM

Hey man... i dont need your smart A comments here. I use to own other cars too; that great. but the stang made for the drag scene period. I know when i got this car; that a wrx, 350z, etc can handle better.

I'm was just woundering how a SI really would hold up top. I'm going to find out but i figure i jump on some forums to see what they think (I cant drive right now cuz i had all 4 of my wisdom teeths pulled)

btw; I'm not muscle gear head only. My first car was a 95 3000GT; i love nice real sport cars period.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:10 PM
HCF Member

I dont think he was tring to be a smart ***. He was simply saying thats where the si would be able to take the GT. When anyone that buys a import usually there intention is something that is fun to drive in the turns, most people who have any sort of brain usually already knows that in the straights for the most part they wont be able to take a RWD V8 platform. That being said if they wanted to go fast in a striaght line they would probablt buy a domestic. But the point is they dont. Every car has its strengths and weaknesses.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:28 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: fireonall8

Hey man... i dont need your smart A comments here. I use to own other cars too; that great. but the stang made for the drag scene period. I know when i got this car; that a wrx, 350z, etc can handle better.

I'm was just woundering how a SI really would hold up top. I'm going to find out but i figure i jump on some forums to see what they think (I cant drive right now cuz i had all 4 of my wisdom teeths pulled)

btw; I'm not muscle gear head only. My first car was a 95 3000GT; i love nice real sport cars period.
3000GTs aren't real sports cars. and neither are mustang GTs.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:37 PM

LOL, real sport car? this is coming from some one w/ a gsr? or some body who "use" to own a wrx (speaking of real sport cars..4doors).

Please; you gotta be 17 ( I hope). I'll just wait for some real people to come on here to talk about the topic i post.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:40 PM
HCF Member

you're wrong on all counts, ESPECIALLY about the 3000GT and mustangGT being real sports cars.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:42 PM
HCF Member

Lets not get into fights. I dont know what a SI will do up top. and you know what its probly not too impressive. but atleast you know your gt will take it. Have fun on HCF>

Old 04-15-2007, 09:48 PM

ORIGINAL: drbyers

you're wrong on all counts, ESPECIALLY about the 3000GT and mustangGT being real sports cars.
LMFAO...ok, next time Ill buy a 06 Civic, not even the si like i see you have. Just for fun, what do you think is a "real sport car"?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For all you 06+ SI