General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Barack Obama On street Racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 03:42 PM

I love how that video pisses owners of Civic's off...

i live in a area where Civics are Evos and Evos are Civics... i **** people off constantly nothing new to me...

Old 10-04-2009, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by kanarrjl
And nope your wrong....im a 17 year old Black/White Kid....

Glad to see the video got to you too..

Old 10-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Angry Admin

wait wait wait... i'm so confused what the **** are you talking about... you said read the sig... your sig says 12 foot chrome rims... he has 15 or 16 inch wheels... then you also mention lambo doors i'm 99.6% certain that maybe 3 ppl on this forum have lambo doors and none of them are active.

sidenote you want the banhammer?

edit: also the video sucks; its almost funny... keyword ALMOST. the fact that you're getting so butthurt about us hating on it indicates that there is a high probability that you are the creator of aforementioned video. so that gives you a biased viewpoint on the subject. on that note, notice not a single person said a single thing about the fact that it sucks b/c it makes fun of civics, we said it sucks because cmon dude it does. face it...

kiss kiss* "rockstar brandon" :|

o and grats on getting a hand me down car... wooooo working for your own **** whats that? SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

Last edited by jprommel; 10-04-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by jprommel
wait wait wait... i'm so confused what the **** are you talking about... you said read the sig... your sig says 12 foot chrome rims... he has 15 or 16 inch wheels... then you also mention lambo doors i'm 99.6% certain that maybe 3 ppl on this forum have lambo doors and none of them are active.

sidenote you want the banhammer?

edit: also the video sucks; its almost funny... keyword ALMOST. the fact that you're getting so butthurt about us hating on it indicates that there is a high probability that you are the creator of aforementioned video. so that gives you a biased viewpoint on the subject. on that note, notice not a single person said a single thing about the fact that it sucks b/c it makes fun of civics, we said it sucks because cmon dude it does. face it...
Well duh everyone who looks at the video knows it sucks.....and its not me whos butthurt....trust me on that one.. this was all a joke dude..... i would never keep up with a HondaCivic forums account..i already forgot my password so when i delete my history and **** like that to my browser its Done.....im done

Old 10-04-2009, 04:27 PM

So are you a troll or what? Why did you join? If you came here to be serious then we don't mind you staying...

Old 10-04-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
So are you a troll or what? Why did you join? If you came here to be serious then we don't mind you staying...
Naw its fun to compare cars n parts....but i just came on to joke around.... so i guess im the troll?

i don't Use forums to often.... But some of you guys gotta understand...im just a silly 17 year old kid.... who obviously likes to joke around and bored..... Dont take my **** too seriously...

Old 10-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Angry Admin

he's a troll and a ****ty one at that because we could all open up a can of worms on his ***.

****ing tool.

bye bye rockstar

Old 10-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Originally Posted by IwantToRiceYOuUP
Well duh everyone who looks at the video knows it sucks.....and its not me whos butthurt....trust me on that one.. this was all a joke dude..... i would never keep up with a HondaCivic forums account..i already forgot my password so when i delete my history and **** like that to my browser its Done.....im done
well it sure sounds like your butthurt, u post a vid, some thought it was funny, some diddnt, and now your talking about how you dont stay active on these kind of forums, then why would you even get mad when people diss the vid since you wont even be back to see the replys. dont poo your pantyhose, itll be alright, theres still some people who like your video.

Old 10-04-2009, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by IwantToRiceYOuUP
Naw its fun to compare cars n parts....but i just came on to joke around.... so i guess im the troll?

i don't Use forums to often.... But some of you guys gotta understand...im just a silly 17 year old kid.... who obviously likes to joke around and bored..... Dont take my **** too seriously...
I get it now

See, you gotta understand... there are "trolls" who come on here all the time and make and account and start posting just to talk **** about Civics/Hondas, calling all of us ricers, etc. At first you were seeming to be one of those trolls and we're pretty quick to get defensive to those kind of people.

Most of us on here share the same basic principle thoughts about style as you seem to have... we, for the most part, think huge rims, big spoilers, chrome, flashy body kits, and stuff like that is stupid.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 10-04-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Super Cereal Admin

What happened to the good ol' days when trolls didn't suck? Of course, even back then, Josh and I simply jacked their threads and turned every one into a lolcats thread, but still....

Those were the days