General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

i got problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 02:09 PM
HCF Member
Default i got problems

my headlights are fd up. i bought halo's and the wiring was messed up and i blew a bulb so i took them out and put the stock ones back in. i blew a main fuse last night and it shut everything off...( my gauges, lights, and taillights ) so i got a new fuse and replaced both bulbs with another set of factory bulbs for the stock headlights. well when i did this, the lights worked fine on low but when i turned the highs on, the left bulb wasnt working. i dont know whats wrong but something is majorly screwed. i rode around for about 2 hours and then the left bulb blew or went out. i dont know if its blown, all i know is that its not working. every time i try and do something, something ALWAYS ends up going wrong. anybody got any tips as to what i can do? the stock connector on the RIGHT side is melted but it is always my left headlight messing up. what should i do? new connectors? i just ordered some xenon bulbs for my halo headlights but as for now, the stock ones arent even working. please help!!