General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

i might be getting rid of my car again...lol

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 12:08 AM
HCF Member
Default i might be getting rid of my car again...lol

well ambey some of you kow this but maybey not i recently got my 89 hatch back, and i was pretty happy to do so. but any ways this guy call me up tonight that i had emailed like a week ago and want to work a deal for my 89 hatch with a dohc zc, and possiable the turbo set up, for a 94 hatch with a jackson super charger on a d15 with a crx si block and dx trans its a 5sp.
i really want to trade this guy, beacuse one hes car is obd1, i like the style of the 94 hatches, and he said it runs good also , but has recently prodeced a idles surge, also the guy has striped the rear seat and interior out and rhino lined it, eww thats some serious weight right there and a biotch to remove.
my car it self has alot of sweat in to it 2 motor swaps, mpfi swap couple tranny swaps.plus the car is rust free all the way threw.but then again my car needs some work on its looks widnshield is broken pretty good, interior is kinda fudged, ect....
I dont know what to do my brother says go for it, or just try to swap the guys motors??? here are some pics of the cars what do you think, also we would keep our own rims.
his car looks bad ***...lol i like the camo

my 89 hatch