General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

The Nerve of some punks

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 06:00 PM
HCF Member
Default The Nerve of some punks

Ok, So today I was painting my bosses house for some cash. My boss lives on a corner and today when I parked I decided to park on the less busy street seeing as that was the side of the house I would be painting so I could keep an eye on my car and leave the windows down. So I'm working on the last foot of this particular side and I hear the skidding of a bicycle tire. I had enough time to put down my brush and turn around on the ladder to see a punk-a$$ idiot on a bicycle running square into the front of my civic. Now I know someone out there is gonna say "well maybe it was accident" and that would have been my first thought as well but the kid who hit my car was riding on the wrong side of the road (the person he was riding with was riding on the correct side), and after he hit it he look at his buddy and started LAUGHING!!! I, naturally, was furious so I yelled at him "what the H3!! is wrong with you" then he replied with his excuse of "I couldn't turn" which mad me more angry because i have ridden a bicycle and he had more than enough time to turn so then i told him "well if you can't turn and you can't stop then you had better be on the ground trying to stop" he then mumbled a non convincing "sorry" and then I told him "your lucky i don't kick your a$$" he then pedaled away... I immediately surveyed the damage which appeared to just be a bent license plate. I finished the little painting I had left and washed up and was on my way to my car and it just so happened a cop was driving by so I flagged him down and told him what happened. I told him that i know theres not much he could do about it but he asked for a description of the punk so I told him that the kid looked about 14 and had long-ish hair and was with one other rider, then the cop told me that if he saw them he would be sure to scare the crap out of them. When i finally got home I found out that when he hit the plate it pushed it into my front bumper cover and took 2 dime sized chunks of paint off and in the process of taking the mounting bracket off I bent it badly out of shape.... So I bent the plate straight again and moved it. All fixed now. Still mad but all i can do is hope the cop gave him a hard time.

Attached Thumbnails The Nerve of some punks-hit-.jpg  
Old 08-25-2008, 06:26 PM
HCF Member

Well, you start to learn that people are a-holes, and to take a shot the first chance you get. I'm not saying to hit him or anything, but... you know.

It could be a lot worse... right?

Old 08-25-2008, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

yeah people just dont care about other peoples stuff. One time i was just driving and i hear faint little thuds on my car. So i stop and look around and see these two little punks with sligshots flinging im guessing little rocks at my car. I threw it in reverse and scared the crap out of them, then drove home which was like one block away. There was a cop on my block so i told him what they were doing and he took off after them. I hope they got scared. But yeah nothing you can really do......off rant lol

Old 08-31-2008, 10:07 AM
HCF Member

If I were you I would of banged him in the mouth!!

Old 09-02-2008, 08:32 AM
HCF Member

Had the same thing happen to me but the kid ran into my door, his mom ran over and was yelling at him... but she was kinda hot so I let it slide