General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Opinions on what i should do next

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 05:45 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by 96 Civic DX
ill take some pictures of them when i take them off to weld more of them to make it even stronger. im super busy right now tho
I don't think you truly understood what I said. So I'll help you out and quote it for you.

Originally Posted by xsteinbachx
I wouldn't even go that far. Fixing his welded in half springs with something stock or aftermarket should be his first priority before he gets in a major accident and now has No Car or possibly Life.

Having someone dead because they'd rather spend money on LEDs or to go faster when on the next corner his car could fail is something I'd prefer not to see. /story

You just said you'll be getting $300 buck to get some mods. Why not do a proper drop with springs and shocks... Buy the ones on the HCF Private sales and get some shocks... Seriously...

You stopped doing drugs because you were killing yourself.. but you just as liable to kill yourself with wrongfully modding your car like that. Seriously think about it before you do anything else and come up with a response without swearing.

I'm not trying to be a dick and I'm trying to be as helpful as possible.

all i was saying is 90% of you guys on this forum talk to me like i am fuc**n retarded

We talk to you like this because you swear at us at even the simplest of answers that we give you, and when we're trying to make sure you don't kill your car and yourself by fixing what you've done you tell us your going to buy led strips or buy a new exhaust. We're not going to give you advice on how to mod your car even more when you've already potentially made your vehicle dangerous. When we say fix what you have done we mean FIX WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

Last edited by xsteinbachx; 01-25-2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

all i was saying is 90% of you guys on this forum talk to me like i am fuc**n retarded
Maybe thats because you cant take criticism. People are just telling you what their opinions are on what your asking. You need to stop going around the word censorship on this forum. This isnt HT or HMT where you can use any four letter word your heart desires. I see now why you didnt last very long at HT.

If you want to start getting treated like the senior members on this site get treated then you need to start acting like thats how you want to be treated. Take criticism, opinions, and jokes. When it comes down to the end, its YOUR car, do what YOU want with it!

Old 01-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Banned

if you "guys" and i use that term loosely dont like the way i talk or express myself then mabye we should have a vote on weither i should be here.

Yes or No (without explination)

Old 01-25-2009, 05:52 PM
HCF Member

if you "guys" and i use that term loosely dont like the way i talk or express myself then mabye we should have a vote on weither i should be here.

This isn't grade school. If you don't like how we are treating you then you don't have to post anymore. All we've done is try and help you out.

/drama

Old 01-25-2009, 05:53 PM

are you kidding.

This isn't a democracy. You dont have a right to be here, its a PRIVILEGE. This a private website where you have to follow the rules or you will lose your PRIVILEGE to be here. If you dont like or want to follow the rules of this forum then you will be banned. Other then going around the forums word censorship you havent really broken any rules but we are not going to have a "vote" if we want you here or not.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Banned

yea helped me out and said negative things about EVERY LITTLE THING that i have done to my car. what sounds better.

"wow your dumb i cant belive you did that"
or
"that wasnt what you should have done, dont worry about it ill talk you through on how to fix it"

Old 01-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Banned

nice to know i have an admin on my side

Old 01-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Super Cereal Admin

If you don't want to be on this forum, LEAVE. Nobody's making you stay. Honestly, I doubt anyone will really care one way or the other if you leave; you won't be the first member to stop posting. If you feel sound advice (which you don't listen to in the first place, and I can name two examples of it off the top of my head) is a little too harsh, then stop posting and find another forum where they can baby you.

/discussion

Old 01-25-2009, 05:58 PM

this thread is done

Old 01-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Snail'n Admin

Originally Posted by 315 Customs
Maybe thats because you cant take criticism. People are just telling you what their opinions are on what your asking. You need to stop going around the word censorship on this forum. This isnt HT or HMT where you can use any four letter word your heart desires. I see now why you didnt last very long at HT.

If you want to start getting treated like the senior members on this site get treated then you need to start acting like thats how you want to be treated. Take criticism, opinions, and jokes. When it comes down to the end, its YOUR car, do what YOU want with it!
Sorry for posting here Kev but I need to add my $.02. Look 96 civic dx. I don't hate you and I know a lot of other members dont either. Do we agree with what you do to your car (such as the cut/welded springs)? Not in the least. We don't want people to be hurt, you, but most importantly the people that are on the road. They do NOT deserve to be hurt because your janky springs break while youre driving. What you do to your car in regards to appearance/performance mods is your choice. To each his own. Please stop getting around the censorship feature. I understand that you may be "defending" yourself but do it in a mature manner. But please be safe. If you have a problem with stuff around here, contact a staff member.
Now, for the rest of the forum. The attitudes and bashing that 96 civic dx is facing is way out of hand. Staff and members alike are participating in it and i expected more from all of you, especially the staff. Theres a right way and wrong way to express your opinions, and not ONE of you is going about it the right way. If i came on this site and started looking around and saw what people said to 96 civic dx, I would click the X button and never come back. I'm not saying I've never done bashing but it has been a long time. I hold all of you partly responsible for his language. If I ever feel that I'm being made fun of/yelled at/etc, I get defensive and fight back, and I think that is what he doing. Not saying it is the only reason for his grammar, but it has a hand. I want this forum to be active again. And I mean it when i say if bashing like this continues, temporary/permanent bans will be handed out, to staff and members alike. /rant

Last edited by GReddy_Civic; 01-25-2009 at 06:32 PM.