General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

People, read and understand...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Default RE: People, read and understand...

body kits are LAME

Old 10-13-2006, 09:59 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: People, read and understand...

ORIGINAL: tinyy

this has been doing my head in. im in uk and from what i can tell rice is bodykits and stuff. well to me rice is the only way.

i think its doing a half arsed job if you just put a lip kit on.

the modified car scene here is amazing. the styles are getting more and more different pushing boundaries more than ever.

the other month the cover car on redline magazine was a car covered on the exterior in vinyl!!!

i think a clean car that you all talk about is boring. it has nothing different. just my opinion.

I respect a clean sleeper car with a lip kit, but yeah, i feel the exact same way as this guy ^ i want something that stands out, that cathces your eye when you drive by. And i think we ALL agree that trav has achieved this very well. Body kits can look bad, but honeslty i love them. It takes some ***** to drive a car like Trav's, and if he likes it, rock on. There's gonna be haters no matter what you drive: If its clean wiht a lip kit, people are gonna hate and say its not flashy enough and just looks like a stock car. If its got a body kit and any spoiler other than stock SI or lip spoiler, it's ricey and a fast n furious wannabe. Do what you wanna, cuz half the people are gonna love it and the other half are gonna hate it. Theres no way around it.