HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Engelhonda's new Turbo D thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 10:49 AM
HCF Member

^3... HAHA! it must be something in the air or very HOT outside cause ppl are getting irritated or just have attitude problems. Paul is popping it off! LOL

BTW, nice ride engel... wheels are a little to fat for me but what ever you can afford, i would just save up & wait to get what i really like, but thats jus me. FYI.. discounttiredirect.com usually has a nice deal on some good wheels. Thats where i got mine from. HOLLA!

Old 06-21-2010, 02:51 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by paulx022
dude you both are ****ing stupid, even if you boost that car ITS A D SERIES its not gonna make alot of power and your just gonna blow the s hit up anyways it has 230,000 MILES! so youll need a new motor anyways after you blow it up, i looked through like 40 pages of albums and there was like 3 cars on here nicer than mine, and mine isnt even that nice. everybody on this has a body kit with a d series
your a sad being. d series are bad@$$ engines for track and or touge. anything single cam is. they are way snappy and responsive. most of the ppl on here coud care less about drag, unlike your immaturity which is showing through now. and even if you are a big fan of drag, your comment saying they won't make alot of power and will blow, proves itsself untrue. considering you can throw down 350-400 hp on a solid rebuild and a good turbo. they are also known to produce 700+ hp by true single cam guru's. just bc it's a 'd series' doesn't mean jack. there is 2 tuned single cam engines where i live, and that is in the back woods of east tn. one is a KA20ETT. (note- not ka20dett). and the other is a d15b7 with a z6 head. both are making 300+ hp.

so basically what i'm saying is ANY motor with enough coin can be very fast. at least comparitively to it's factory power ratings.

do your research douchebag, try google and youtube before you insert your foot into your mouth.

Old 06-21-2010, 05:46 PM
HCF Member

also if you would have read the beginning of this thread, im purchasing new internals for the block and while they will be out will be getting the block honed. right there = pretty much brand new. also if you did your research you would know the stock sleeves can withstand up to 400hp. and what is with the body kit talk? i have front and rear lips lol...and if D series being turboed are trash, youtube is your friend...at least to prove you wrong.

Anyways i went down to the junkyard and finally got a LCA off, 20 bucks. went home to start taking the old one out and the head of the bolt stripped, so i went to advanced auto to pick up one of those sets you hammer on the the stripped bolt and can get a socket onto the end. well that got the bolt to turn but it broke off halfway in >.<. So i had to remove EVERYTHING down there and bring it up to the shop to have them pull it out for me. So a little simple LCA swap turned into an all day thing for me unfortunately lol. But hey no more squeaking!

Old 06-21-2010, 08:48 PM
HCF Member

lol thank god for no more squeaking. but that must have been very annoying. i had a stripped lug nut once. thats about it. lol

Old 06-21-2010, 11:13 PM
HCF Member

I've never figured out how you can strip a lug nut... and that'd be terrible to fix haha. I got lucky when I did m suspension and some how not a bolt broke. My Blox LCAs are holding up awesome, and I am slammeddddd, no squeaky yet!

Old 06-22-2010, 07:49 AM
HCF Member

Ive broken 2 bolts now from the same control arm lol

Old 06-22-2010, 08:58 AM
HCF Member
Old 06-22-2010, 09:52 AM
HCF Member

OMFG!!!!!! that has to be the funniest thing i've seen in a VERY long time!

Old 06-22-2010, 11:15 AM
shawty

I think Del sols are cute!

Old 06-22-2010, 05:04 PM
HCF Member

I like del sols too. But they aren't cute. Don't ruin them.

Quick Reply: Engelhonda's new Turbo D thread