HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Kanarrjl's 97 Lx Project Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 07:10 PM
HCF Member

IMO the headlights kind of ruins your car. otherwise everything looks good and i'm liking the blacked out look

Old 06-13-2010, 07:14 PM
HCF Member

I have thought about selling them but idk if its worth it and i do like the projectors. but thanks

Old 06-13-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

I like that pic in the driveway but it'd look better if the charger and stratus werent in the background. Cause ur car was all shiny and stuff lol anyway i like the over-all blacked out theme u got going. and the wheels i actually like for being that big, 17's right? But i normally dont like those tails u have but since uve tinted them they look good (if youve seen the chrome/black housing ones you kno what i mean). I dont mind the headlights but they arent like super great to me. I think there are better halo w/ projector headlights out there for your EK but overall i still love your sedan

BTW thanks for your aswer about the exhaust set up. Ima have to start looking into that soon sadly

Old 06-14-2010, 10:30 AM
HCF Member

yeah they are 17's if anybody out there reads this I say do not get 17" rims on a eg or ek they don't ride good and unfortunately for me I had to find out the hard way that they also will crack because of the abuse the rim takes... yeah one of my rims has 2cracks in it so im riding a steelie from my eg till i get the money for a new set of rims ugh!

yeah I know that my tails normally don't look good but I had planed on blacking them out before I bought them it was either these or some 50/50 led's of the same style but the 50/50's were unavailable.

as far as the headlights go those are the best purchase them and install them projector headlights the only ones that look better are retrofits.

and no problem on he exhaust I'm glad to help

Old 06-14-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Originally Posted by kanarrjl
as far as the headlights go those are the best purchase them and install them projector headlights the only ones that look better are retrofits.

and no problem on he exhaust I'm glad to help
Eeh ill agree to disagree lol i just didnt like mine is all i guess, and went oem but i hated the ones that i had prolly cause they didnt work right. yours work so u love em haha i had those ugly @$$ 17's on my hatch before i bought my hx's and holy **** that was a very uncomfortable ride so i agree with you on that