HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Mayhim's 95 EH3 Hatchy project

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Default Mayhim's 95 EH2 Hatchy project

So here it is, Project Powerwheels in all it's glory. It got its name because when i stand behind it, it looks like a toy. At 6 foot 2 inches, and 315 lbs, I'm not a small guy, I'm fluffy.

Anyways, onto the car. As far as I can tell, it's stock. The exhaust is a straight pipe from the cat with a 3 inch tip. And no driver's side window. Brakes and window are at the top of the list, and will be done by the end of the month. The steelies will be getting swapped out for some black ones, as the red ones are a bit too obnoxious for me.

I patched up some cancer spots on it as a temp fix. New hood and fenders, rebuild of the rocker panels, replace the rear quarter sections and a paint job will be complete in the spring. At least that is the plan. Unsure if I will have the doos patched or just replace them. Paint will be kept the stock blue.

Plan on a drop and wheels, thinking some gold wheels with a polished lip. Of course it will see and intake and exhaust aswell. Front and rear lips and skirts, as well as a duckbill or something for the wing. Interior will be changed out for some black pieces. I want to find some good projectors for some HID's. There is alot of other small accessory things too that I won't bother to list.

On to the pics. I know it's rough, thats why it's a project

Name:  civic.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  81.2 KB

Name:  civic2.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  71.8 KB

Name:  civic3.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  71.1 KB

Name:  civic4.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  51.3 KB

Last edited by Mayhim; 10-26-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:23 AM

Nice start. Wow, that thing looks like a roller skate. It needs a drop soon.

Might I recommend this style of tail light?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95...ht_7498wt_1165

Old 10-21-2010, 04:44 AM

Thank you. Those are some interesting tails. Right now, I don't know what I'll be doing with the tail lights. That will be one of the last things that I do. I don't know if JDM tails are any different, but will be looking into those. I want a clean looking car, where 98% of it looks factory.

The drop won't be until after winter and I have the body work done. I'll be getting a driver's side window by month's end, and new front brakes. Soon after that, I'll be getting new fenders with side markers, and a set of fogs with the wiring kits and switch, from passwordjdm.com. Unless someone knows of a site with better prices.

Old 10-26-2010, 04:12 AM

Finally, replaced the plastic and duct tape drivers window with a piece of glass. Driving into work this morning felt so much nicer, lmao. Fenders with side markers, and fog lights from passwordjdm will be ordered before months end. Can't wait. I think I'm going to run the steelies thru the winter, to save on some cash. In the spring, I'll have some wheels for it.