Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Ebay Mufflers: Yay or Nay?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 06:52 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Mecca8383
Oh come on now...Guys we all know there's good & bad sellers on Ebay no matter what is being sold. You just have to be smart & check out their Feedbacks..and I don't mean just their percentage, but READ the actually feedbacks. Look for any NEGATIVE comments about the part(For any car maker) that you're looking into getting. If you wanna go EVEN FURTHER use your "find" feature on page after page of feedbacks to look for customers that brought the SAME EXACT part from the seller, THEN sent the buyer a message asking how good is the part & did it last as expected.

Everything above is EXACT what I did when I brought a header for like $30(No..it's not made of cardboard or plastic).
3 months later my header is still as good as I brought it(except for the rainbow color, but I don't care about that).

Just be smart when shopping on ebay....Do your research so you won't have to worry about "if this part is any good".

I'll give you 5 bucks if that header goes 12 months without the welds cracking.