Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

End of an Exhaust Tip

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 10:23 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by HaulinAzz
Did I say the cat was high flow? Nope. Again....learn how to read. Just like your other posts. Hahaha. It isn't a high flow cat. Just a stainless OEM grade replacement from Magnaflow. The CEL was from the pre cat sensor. Not sensors as you stated. There's only one for reading the air/fuel ratio. Do you have two for some reason? Therefore your theory means nothing. The other is just to make sure the cat is doing it's job but that's not the code it was throwing. I installed new O2 sensors when I installed the new exhaust system. When I got the code I re-installed the old O2 sensor to rule out a bad new O2 sensor. I didn't change it because I got the code. Also, I don't have emission testing here. Haha. Just because you bought a civic with the engine swap already done and the suspension lowered for you doesn't make you a pro. Just a know it all which you clearly don't. No wonder people don't want to come to this forum. LOL!

You're an idiot. 1) there is some other issues with your car if you're throwing an o2 code as a simple after market exhaust won't do that.
2) insulting a mod
3) you've never read a build thread.
4) on obd2 set ups, there is 2 o2 sensors.
5) IIRC, they don't read really read the air fuel ratio, just lean or rich, it's a big difference.
6) to make any exhaust sound not ricey, add a resonator or 2. Yonaka isn't special.
7) ???????
8) profit.

Anyways carry on building your hotwheels, child.