Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Holley CatBack?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Default RE: Holley CatBack?!

ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

Didn't have to do anything to mine...bolt-on
yeah i'm sure urs did bolt right up. you were putting the exhaust in the application it was intended for. i on the other hand opted to install the same model exhaust you have on a 91 hatchback body style. if you read the add it says it is too long even for the 94 hatchback. even worse for me, my factory exhaust is a sideways exhaust. i personally do not like the way those look i prefer the "can" look. also i wanted the exhaust that goes with the motor I swapped, so that is why i had to modify. it was worth it to me.

- nail 13unny - the exhaust tip is bigger than it looks, tho i'm sure there are bigger ones. i think ur jealous cause mine is bigger than urs. ha ha

Old 06-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: Holley CatBack?!

ORIGINAL: elfreaky70363

ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

Didn't have to do anything to mine...bolt-on
yeah i'm sure urs did bolt right up. you were putting the exhaust in the application it was intended for. i on the other hand opted to install the same model exhaust you have on a 91 hatchback body style. if you read the add it says it is too long even for the 94 hatchback. even worse for me, my factory exhaust is a sideways exhaust. i personally do not like the way those look i prefer the "can" look. also i wanted the exhaust that goes with the motor I swapped, so that is why i had to modify. it was worth it to me.

- nail 13unny - the exhaust tip is bigger than it looks, tho i'm sure there are bigger ones. i think ur jealous cause mine is bigger than urs. ha ha

Well yea...it would require welding if u tried fitting it on a hatch :-D And come to think of it Holley is a perfect candidate being so cheap