Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

my 1st mod

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 03:55 PM
HCF Member
Default my 1st mod

i know that getting an alarm installed in my car isn't really a mod... or is it? im getting that installed on tuesday...its a python 990.my apologies if you guys think this is lameits just been a long weird road in getting this done so im kinda excited. anyways, i know that i have asked this question many times already but this is just really driving me crazy for some reason. everytime i look online it just makes me more nervous about this...

everywhere ive seen it says that the evo2 is only for a dx. my05civic said that because the dx and the lx are the kinda the same i have nothing to worry about really. o yea... i have a 99 civic lx sedan automatic everything stock... and i kinda trust my05civic cause of his reputation that ive observed on this website... so im not so nervous about the evo2
however, the aem v2 is what is really makin me nervous. everywhere that i have seen online it says that the v2 only works for the 99 lx if it is manual transmission. and mine is automatic!

im only askin this again cause i dont want to throw my $$ away by buyin somethin that wont work/fit my car. if anyone has a 99 civic lx sedan automatic andhas the evo2 and/or the v2 installed or knows anyone that does please let me know so that i can buy these parts in peace and finally begin transforming my car into what it truly should be... im so jealousof everyone talkin on this forum with all of their mods and im still stressin over which to get... i want to join the honda family too