The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

The 7 Worst Ways to Mod Your Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 02:00 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Read me previous post... and we need a facepalm smiley. I've asked for one like a billion times, but do we have one? Of course not.

*edit: And get your d**m car aligned. You act like because someone (probably improperly) cut your springs (and probably put the stock shocks back on), your alignment is jacked for life.
Uhmm no that is not what I was saying. Just saying that because the springs were cut, my car rides like ****. So once I get new suspension for her, and get her aligned she will be fine. Unfortunately, now I have to fix her steering column, door locks, window, and alarm before I do any of that.

lol Relax boy.

Old 02-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by SIstyle
+1 for you. Couldn't agree more. The previous owner of my SI cut the springs and let me tell you, it's the most annoying ****ing thing I have ever driven in my life, but that will change. lol Not only that, but because they were cut, my alignment is now ****ed up and she pulls to the right, HARD. I can't EVER let go of the steering wheel. AND my tires are bowed WAY in, which means I now have uneven treadware as well. The inside of my front tires are wearing instead of the middle.

So if you are thinking about cutting springs, DON'T. Your car will hate you and you'll end up hating yourself.
Read over the bolded sections again. You're saying because the springs were cut, the car rides like s**t. I highly doubt it's the springs, I'd say the blame lies in the shocks. And a $40 alignment would take care of the toe that's making your car pull. The negative camber by itself is not going to wear the inside edges of your tires.

*edit for clarification: and I'm not getting worked up, I'm just an a**hole

Last edited by reaper2022; 02-22-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:39 PM
Angry Admin

********* that is all

edit for clarification ********** THAT IS ALL* need i say more DADs

Last edited by jprommel; 02-22-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:26 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Read over the bolded sections again. You're saying because the springs were cut, the car rides like s**t. I highly doubt it's the springs, I'd say the blame lies in the shocks. And a $40 alignment would take care of the toe that's making your car pull. The negative camber by itself is not going to wear the inside edges of your tires.

*edit for clarification: and I'm not getting worked up, I'm just an a**hole
Ah, okay I see. Point made.