The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

BAH! Im tired of men!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 10:38 PM
Default BAH! Im tired of men!

What is it with you guys? (Not any of you, this is not meant to offend any man on here) My boyfriend, of 2 & 1/2 years, goes on a lot of small vacations with his family. Vacations Im not invited on. About a month ago, he went to LA to see his brother, and didnt answer his phone or call me for 3 days. I was really mad, and I let him know. So yesterday (yes, just yesterday!) He tells me he is leaving at 4am today for LA again. I told him that I am not going to be hurt for 3 days again, and if he chooses not to call me while he is in LA this time, not to call me when he comes home. That it will be over. He acted like he totally understood, and told me to call him when I got up this morning. So I wake up and call him, and BIG SURPRISE, he doesnt answer, He hasnt answered his phone all day, and he hasnt called me. I know that he will be calling, we werent fighting or anything, and I know that when he comes home he will expect everything to be ok.

So, Question 1: Why do men do things that you kno will hurt your girl, and you kno she will get mad about?
Question 2: Do you think that this is his way of just saying it should be over?
Question 3: When he calls, should I take him back? Cause I took him back once already, when he broke up with me, and acted stupid. Then when he wanted to be with me again, i got back with him.

Old 05-25-2006, 10:43 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: BAH! Im tired of men!

3: When he calls, should I take him back? Cause I took him back once already, when he broke up with me, and acted stupid. Then when he wanted to be with me again, i got back with him.

no... this is one of the worst things girls too in my opinion... it shows ur weakness and that he coulda gotten away with something and caused u to break up with him.a.nd he could still get you back.. its a bad thing to do...

Question 2: Do you think that this is his way of just saying it should be over?
unsure on this one.. but maybe you should ask him what goes on down in la...?

So, Question 1: Why do men do things that you kno will hurt your girl, and you kno she will get mad about?
to push the limits of g.fs soo they know what they can get away with and what they will knowingly get in trouble for...

thats just my thoughts...

Old 05-25-2006, 11:02 PM
HCF Member

I'm gonna take a little different stance on this one. No offense, but ur BF has ****s for brains. You specifically told him not to do something (or do something) and he goes and does it anyway. You told him how pissed you got last time and how much it hurt you, but he goes and does it anyway. He is either a complete dumb**** or doesn't give two ****s about your feelings. Thats kind of blunt, but thats how i am.

Old 05-25-2006, 11:41 PM

i agree with both, if you take him back, he WILL do it again, and if you dont, who knows, but my question to you is do you love him, and are you will to geive that up, or do you think he will understand if you talk to him about it when he gets back?

Old 05-25-2006, 11:52 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: hondaracer05

i agree with both, if you take him back, he WILL do it again, and if you dont, who knows, but my question to you is do you love him, and are you will to geive that up, or do you think he will understand if you talk to him about it when he gets back?
It kinda sounds like he isn't getting the message so what good would talking to him (again) do?

Old 05-25-2006, 11:54 PM
HCF Member

sounds like hes just after her pants and thats the end of that and could possibly be getting some from some dumb la blonde chick.. u have no different stance then i do agent we are both thinking alike..just i didnt wanna be harsh

Old 05-25-2006, 11:58 PM
HCF Member

I too suspect that he has found some dumb blonde, but what doesn't make sense with that scenario is that he has been with her for 2.5 years. If i was with some1 for that long, i couldn't think of betraying them like that. But thats just me.

Old 05-25-2006, 11:59 PM

You guys all make very good points. MHR, I agree with you about how girls say one thing and do another, and it lets guys know that they can keep doing the same ****.
Agent, Thank you for you bluntness. Cause thats what I was thinking too. My bf isnt really that stupid, so it leads me to believe he just doesnt care. Im kinda sensitive about him going to LA anyway too, because while we were broken up for a little bit, he went down there and brought a girl who is from here with him. (who was supposedly just a good friend). They hooked up while they were down there, and he never told me about it, even after we got back together a few weeks later. 2 months after, his best friend told me about it. I really dont think he's cheating on me or anything, Im the only gf he's had, and besides for that one time (they didnt have sex or anything), Im the only girl he has been with. He tells me he wants to marry me, he bought me a promise ring, and openly talks about our future together.

I just dont understand men. All I kno is that Im not calling him.

O and yes I love him, or else I woulda left him a long time ago, Weve gone thru a LOT of ups and downs, and Ive stuck by him. We have both hurt each other. I dont want to give him or our relationship up, I just can not justify why he keeps doing this. And everytime he goes, he acts like hes gonna call me in a few hours, and then its like he falls off the face of the earth.

Old 05-26-2006, 12:08 AM

Wow I missed like all the posts after Hondaracer's first one. First, I want to make sure you guys know that I AM blonde. haha. and also, after all weve been thru, hes not just with me for "getting in my pants". And I dont THINK that he is getting with some girl in LA cause he goes with his family. His mom doesnt want us together, so i think thats part of the reason he wont call me while he's there.

Old 05-26-2006, 02:05 AM
HCF Member

im sure ud be amazed at the length guys will go when they have something good and can keep side ppl... i knew a guy who went 2 years with a girl
and is just now letting her know that for the past year she meant basically nothing to him cause he was creeping.. not saying ur guy would... but ya never know.. just be careful..and we know ur a blonde... just ur not from la.. good luck though...

Quick Reply: BAH! Im tired of men!