The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Formula 1 controversy

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 05:26 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Formula 1 controversy

jesus christ..

Facts: I never said I hated Nascar; I've actually got nothing but respect for those drivers. I just think that they should be doing more for the automotive industry. I did NOT say that they've never done anything for the auto industry, just that they haven't really held their own lately.

Also, your second paragraph is mostly right. It's not fair to compare cars of the ol' days, to cars of today. What I am saying is that if nascar did all those revolutionary things for cars back then, then why aren't they still doing it today?

Old 08-09-2007, 07:58 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Formula 1 controversy

ORIGINAL: Forty04

jesus christ..

Facts: I never said I hated Nascar; I've actually got nothing but respect for those drivers. I just think that they should be doing more for the automotive industry. I did NOT say that they've never done anything for the auto industry, just that they haven't really held their own lately.

Also, your second paragraph is mostly right. It's not fair to compare cars of the ol' days, to cars of today. What I am saying is that if nascar did all those revolutionary things for cars back then, then why aren't they still doing it today?
because there are a bunch of crackheads that arein charge overthe "sport", making it impossible to do anything any more.