The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

A girl asking?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 10:43 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: A girl asking?

Hehe, but im just a stupid aussie living in a continent that is barely on the map of the world so what would i know.
HAHAHAHA! thats great man.[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
2000, dont rush into anything, but, that aside, yeah its weird. usually the guy asks. but is weird bad? no. if you are both comfortable with it, who cares. although if i were him, i would want to be the one who asked, because i know it would be a big joke with all of our friends forever about who wears the pants in the family. i was the one who asked in mine.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:28 AM

Wait, I should have clarified. Sorry, we were talking about like in the future. Neither of us are ready to get married yet. Im 18 and hes 19. But we both talked about how we hope and think we'll stay together til we are ready to get married. I was just surprised when he said that. I think if women ask its great, Im just not sure if its for me.

And Kolhol..you really wouldnt have married her if she had asked???

Old 12-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Cat Fuсker

I really wouldn't. I have issues :-D

Old 12-10-2005, 11:45 AM

haha damn, remind me never to ask you to marry me. haha. But seriously, if thats how you feel, thats cool too. I didnt think my bf would ever want me to ask. A lot of guys want to be the one to pop the question. Its traditional. But women are doin more and more these days..

Old 12-10-2005, 12:01 PM
HCF Member

And he goes, or you can when you ask me to marry you. And he said he was serious and didnt think it was weird or taboo or anything for a woman to ask a man to marry her.
Very weird, very taboo. Don't do it. I don't feel it's proper.

Old 12-10-2005, 12:08 PM

Hey 2000 LoW reD Si, I just thought of a way that you could get him to marry you without asking him..........a lot of girls do it.

Just let him get you pregnant, then most of the time, he'll wanna do the right thing and marry you.

Old 12-10-2005, 12:20 PM

[sm=goodidea.gif] ... No Im just kidding. Im not trying to get him to marry me, we had a talk about our future and getting married. Im in no way ready for marriage yet, and especially not kids. I just graduated last year, goin to school and workin, and having FUN. A girl at my work is 19 and has to kids. I have asked her a few times if she wants to go out with us girls, and she never can cause 1) she has to take care of her kids while shes not at work, and 2) all the money she makes goes right to her kids. I personally dont want to have kids until a few years of marriage atleast. My parents divorced when I was 6 years old, and I still barely have my real dad in my life. Whenever I say "My parents" im reffering to my mom and stepdad. Hes the one who worries when Im out late, or who helps me with my car when I cant figure something out, or who comes to kill a bug for me. I dont ever want to put my child through not having their real dad in their life.

Old 12-10-2005, 12:24 PM

He sounds like a great stepdad!

Old 12-10-2005, 12:48 PM
HCF Member

i think if a girl asked em to marry her i would decline just cuz it would mess with my masculine intuitions. but i liked her enough to get married, id decline then propose a week later.

Old 12-10-2005, 01:21 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

i think if a girl asked em to marry her i would decline just cuz it would mess with my masculine intuitions. but i liked her enough to get married, id decline then propose a week later.
Chauvinist pig!!!! [:-]

J/K dude!!!!

Quick Reply: A girl asking?