The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Got Pulled Over Last Night

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Default Got Pulled Over Last Night

well me and the wife were going to the local cruise in last night at burger king parking lot here in sidney. well when i pulled in the lot i was attempting to back up into my space when i looked in the review mirror and seen a sheriff in a suv. well i then put it back into first and pulled into a diff spot when i seen the berries. my buddy with the green civic said the cop got out and looked at his car and said nice ride then proceeded to my car. long story short we got pulled over because my wife was ashing her cig out the sunroof and some ashes went onto the hood of his suv. now to me that is major b.s. he let us off with a warning and when he was walking away he flashes his light onto my car and said i think your exhaust is a little, is it aftermarket? i said yes and then he said he was gonna cite me but he could get me for a lot of things on my car. the cop was hard of hearing and the wife came real close to getting a court date according to the cop because she got upset when he was being a dick. i mean i dont usually have a problem cops but this guy was an @$$. btw this is country concert weekend (to all of u out of the state it is one of the biggest country music concerts with an estimated 77,000 drunks out on the roads) i mean there are far more people to worry about this weekend than someone ashing out the sunroof. my mom works out at a state park and i called her up this morning and told her about it and to ask the head state park cop about it and see what he said. i got the cops tag number and all that good stuff and im thinkn about doing something about it, not sure what yet but i and some of the local guys are tired of being harassed.

Old 07-08-2006, 08:34 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Got Pulled Over Last Night

dude that sucks. that really does sound like harassment to me.
________
ClickForSQUIRT

Last edited by BrianT; 04-28-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:04 AM

what excatly does the scoop do on the hood of your car? Im just curious

Old 07-08-2006, 10:21 AM

not really sure but it is functional<<<(sorry cant spell). i dont like it either so i am with all of u. does anyone know what i can do to kinda get the word out about this stuff cuz the green civic got pulled over yesterday too and the cops told him if they wanted to they could bust him for just about everything on his car. im just tired of getting harassed and im thinkn maybe gettin someone from the local paper to do a little article. i think it would be good but then again i also think it will bring on more and unwanted attention to us. i dont know, im just still pissed off so once i prob calm down it will be ok.

Old 07-08-2006, 10:39 AM

it comes with the territory man, just the way it is. People complained about the same thing in the 60's and 70's with the muscle cars. Its just something you have to live with. If you dont want unwanted attention, turn your car into a sleeper. Otherwise having a bright car with crazy graphics, a big wing, scoop, chrome wheels, a custom trunklid, and an aftermarket exhaust will attract cops to you like flies on sh t on a hot summer day.

Old 07-08-2006, 10:47 AM

and look at the muscle cars now, the cops love them because they grew up with them. so when the next generation of cops are around, mabie it will be the same.

Old 07-09-2006, 08:21 AM

yeah the harassment around here is just as bad, if not worse....you see, we have the redneck country cops, and they all hate imports...so yeah it really sucks for us here...

Old 07-09-2006, 08:39 AM
HCF Member

You can blame street racing and stupid *** teens for treatment like this. I can haul *** in my Formula and never get pulled but yet if I am just driving steady at around 5 to 7mph over the speedlimit(with the flow of traffic) in a Honda that has an exhaust I will get pulled.