The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Hit a dog today

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 04:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hit a dog today

durn remmy, 52 clowns so far? lol, and yeah, i would have stopped for the dog, a car is just a car, a dog is a little more.

Old 07-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Recognized HCF Member

well to me its the other way around.... a dog is just a dog..... but a car is ALOT MORE...

plus lets face it any JACK@SS that lets thier pets roam freely dont deserve to have pets!!!!

my neighbor across the street had 2 little dogs that they let run around.... if i would see the dog dead on the side of the road id say THATS THIER OWN FAULT!!!!!!
ive had dogs since i was a kid... dont get me wrong... BUT they have always been caged or leashed!

Old 07-16-2007, 08:15 PM

that's harsh, u didn't stop for the dog... u gotta treat dogs like they're yr friends not like they're wild beasts and locked up or leashed their whole lives. poor things.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:26 PM

eee i hit a dog before too.... i felt so bad but i know i didnt kill it cuz it was just stunned and ran off limping on one of its legs....... no way for me to stop, slammed on the brakes and skidded into it, looked like a dear in headlights, and on top of that i almost lost control into a fire hidraint... nothing u can do man, good luck gettin the lip fixed

Old 07-17-2007, 12:14 AM

Believe me guys, if it were to happen again I'd stop. I was just shocked and didn't know what to do. Sounds stupid I know, but I can't explain it more then that. I went back later and it was gone. I'm hoping it was just stunned and was able to walk away. I'm 19 and I've had my dog for 11 years now, and would hate to see that happen to mine.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:22 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

well to me its the other way around.... a dog is just a dog..... but a car is ALOT MORE...

plus lets face it any JACK@SS that lets thier pets roam freely dont deserve to have pets!!!!

my neighbor across the street had 2 little dogs that they let run around.... if i would see the dog dead on the side of the road id say THATS THIER OWN FAULT!!!!!!
ive had dogs since i was a kid... dont get me wrong... BUT they have always been caged or leashed!
just think of it this way, say that dog was like 5 years old. now imagine your 5 year old kid playing out in the yard. the next thing you know, he's out in the street "fetching" his ball or toy. out of no where, a car drives by and hits your kid, and doesn't even stop. and then the driver says, "jackass, it's your own fault, the kid shouldn't have been out in the road!"

Old 07-17-2007, 01:43 AM
Recognized HCF Member

still..... if i had a kid they wouldnt be playing out in the front yard anyways!

we used to have one old @ss begal that we let run around the country one summer cause he kept geting out his cage from YES CLIMBING THE CAGE.... but from a puppy my dad grinded his head on the road after he ran across it once.... and funny thing is HE LEARNED!!!!!!!!!!! and never crossed the road! weve seen him chasing rabits..... rabit crosses the road... HE WOULDNT and gave up... but still from time to time we would see him about a mile down the road struting thru the fields with a rabit in his mouth.LOL

SMART DOG at least.......

keep control of your kids just like your pets...... fenced in yards and always in eye contact.....
not like some parents that just say... GO OUT AND PLAY while thier fat @sses are inside watching tv....
if the owner had control of thier pet this wouldnt have happened.....

Old 07-17-2007, 05:47 AM
HCF Member

Damn. You guys are harsh. Its a dog. Its alot easier when you own one and it becomes a part of the family. Then you will understand.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:04 AM

I can't believe you didn't stop. If some ****head hit my dog, I would chase them down and deliver a beating. But then again, my dog knows better then running onto the street.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:52 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass
keep control of your kids just like your pets...... fenced in yards and always in eye contact.....
not like some parents that just say... GO OUT AND PLAY while thier fat @sses are inside watching tv....
if the owner had control of thier pet this wouldnt have happened.....
when you become a parent, you'll find out that in the real world, it's impossible to keep an eye on your children 24/7 (as well, as your pets). you're entitled to your opinion though, it's just kinda sick that you disregard any type of life other than human life. dogs do the same thing you do: they eat, sleep, freak, ****, and play. how does that make them that different? is it because they don't have thumbs? lol, j/k

rant/

Quick Reply: Hit a dog today