The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

most embarassing moment?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 10:00 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: most embarassing moment?

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

Mine was when I was in a small rental boat in the middle of the lake doing it with my girlfriend, when outa nowhere, a boat with a family starts circling us and we hear a lady say "you know what they're doin, don't ya".
I don't believe it... you had a GF?.. just playin, that's a pretty pimptastic place to do it.

I don't really know any really embarassing moments, I'm usually the first to laugh at myself.

Old 10-20-2005, 10:04 PM

*still laughing about the rhino pit* Okay, dude, you gotta elaborate. How the hell did you fall into the rhino pit?? [sm=laughat.gif]

Old 10-21-2005, 08:05 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Auto98EX

ORIGINAL: IONyoura$$

OOOOOR, it could be the time I was getting my tattoo redone in a bar (where my tattoo artist had decided to set up shop in order to boost sales; Not a bad idea considering the volume of drunk rednecks who love tattoos). Bear in mind that my gecko is very low on my hip. If you take a look at my pics in the T&C Showdown, it's visible.
I stopped reading after this point

*off to the T&C thread* [8D]
"and all of a sudden, the T&C showdown's hit counter doubles

My story is short but sweet. I was doing it with my old girlfriend in her house with the parents home. Not the most itelligent idea i know, but we'd done it before and had no problems. Well, her mother decided about an hour after she told us she was going to bed, that she would come in and ask her to do something for her. So, when she walked in, she got quite an eyeful (I won't go into detail, but let's just say we were NOT using the "missionary position"). But she was a really cool lady, she saw how terrified i was and said "aaaaalright, can i join in?!?" She said my face got so red at that point i looked like a stop sign... She just laughed, shook her head and walked out.

Old 10-21-2005, 08:21 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

My story is short but sweet. I was doing it with my old girlfriend in her house with the parents home. Not the most itelligent idea i know, but we'd done it before and had no problems. Well, her mother decided about an hour after she told us she was going to bed, that she would come in and ask her to do something for her. So, when she walked in, she got quite an eyeful (I won't go into detail, but let's just say we were NOT using the "missionary position"). But she was a really cool lady, she saw how terrified i was and said "aaaaalright, can i join in?!?" She said my face got so red at that point i looked like a stop sign... She just laughed, shook her head and walked out.
[sm=insomnia.gif]

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! owned by the GFs mom!!!!HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Old 10-21-2005, 09:03 AM

Rhino pit: i was about 10 and the fence/railing have wooden post with big black rubberbands between them. i was standing on the top one and was bouncing up and down and i bounced right over the fence in the the pit, i got out with no harm but everyone still teases me about that.

Old 10-21-2005, 09:46 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sacicons

ORIGINAL: Forty04

[sm=insomnia.gif]

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! owned by the GFs mom!!!!HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! That one takes the cake!

Old 10-21-2005, 10:40 AM

My most embarassing moment was also the one that pissed me off the most. Me, my girlfriend (at the time), her uncle and her dad were out at Gateway. We were running the 79 Camaro in Pro/ET, like we did every weekend. I had to do some work on the car and the tool I needed was in the third drawer of the tool box. The third drawer happens to be the drawer the strap is over, so I took the strap off to get the tools out. The tool box sat in the trailer right in front of the car. I put the tools back and forgot to put the strap back on. I totally forgot about it and we put the car in the trailer and headed back to the shop. On the way, the trailer shifted in an odd way that it never had before. We back to GSKR headquarters and I opened the trailer to back the car out. I looked and the toolbox fell on the front of the car and crushed the front clip. Tools were everywhere. The car and the toolbox were trashed. Surprisingly enough, I was pissed off more than anybody. It was a bitch tracking down 30 year old parts to put the front of a car back together in less than a week, but I did it. After alot of Full Throttle and a couple sleepless nights, the car was back together and heading back to Gateway. I checked that damn strap at least 30 times the next weekend.

Old 10-21-2005, 11:19 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

^OUCH!!!

Old 10-21-2005, 03:25 PM
HCF Member

some storys are toooo imbarassing to tell..but this ones kind of funny, this was a wile ago, my ante brought her new boyfriend up for the day to meet everyone..so me and my cuzing were hitting a baseball outside and we gave him a glove too..so i was hitting them and they were catching, so anyways, i hit the ball and it went strate for him and knocked him right in the eye and he like passed out on the ground..after he had a huge black eye and i felt soooooooooo bad[sm=badbadbad.gif]