The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

My car wont start

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Default My car wont start

After a late night cruisin around my town with my boys. we came home and hit a major pot hole... I was like...."whoa....." Then we barreled out of the car and pounded some twizlers... the pull and peel... and I went out this morning the ***** wont turn over... I tried and tried but it just wouldnt go... any ideas?

Old 08-03-2007, 06:23 AM
Default RE: My car wont start

V1PER,

Does it crank and not start or will it just not crank at all? What year/make/model is your whip?

Old 08-03-2007, 06:33 AM

It doesnt do anything..... I just bought the car a few days ago... its a 2002 civic with mad wack power...

Old 08-03-2007, 06:35 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: V1PER

After a late night cruisin around my town with my boys. we came home and hit a major pot hole... I was like...."whoa....." Then we barreled out of the car and pounded some twizlers... the pull and peel... and I went out this morning the ***** wont turn over... I tried and tried but it just wouldnt go... any ideas?
please translate to english so I can help diagnose the problem

Old 08-03-2007, 06:37 AM

Have you ever worked on a car before?

Did you check the battery leads and ignition?

Are you using the right key?

Did you grease your muffler bearing lately?

Old 08-03-2007, 06:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: V1PER

please translate to english so I can help diagnose the problem

I sat in car... put key in lock cylinder... turned key... slam fist into dash... said some racial slurs then got drunk

Old 08-03-2007, 07:01 AM
Recognized HCF Member

Does anything electric work like the headlights? If not you probably have a bad connection at the battery or a bad battery. Just last week something broke inside my battery and it went from perfectly working to stone dead. I didn't even hit a bump or anything, it just quit.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:02 AM

ORIGINAL: omniondubs

Have you ever worked on a car before?

Did you check the battery leads and ignition?

Are you using the right key?

Did you grease your muffler bearing lately?
.... not on this car.. like i said i just bought it a few days ago.... I am badley color blind so The leads may be switched any way to tell?

Old 08-03-2007, 07:04 AM

ORIGINAL: mk378

Does anything electric work like the headlights? If not you probably have a bad connection at the battery or a bad battery. Just last week something broke inside my battery and it went from perfectly working to stone dead. I didn't even hit a bump or anything, it just quit.
I my radio works... I was jammin to enya a litttle bit ago... the wierd thing is when i hit the brakes..... my brights come on

Old 08-03-2007, 07:15 AM

Sounds like your car is about as straight as you are

Quick Reply: My car wont start