The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

OK LOOK, READ , and PAY ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 02:57 PM
HCF Member
Default OK LOOK, READ , and PAY ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

I am not calling any certain people out but I see this more, hell a good 99% of it is from regular members so read up. The classifieds is for selling, buying, making offers, and so on. It is not the place for people to talk trash on what others are trying to sell. This is what I like to call post dumping. If you dont have the ability, want, or desire to buy something from a ad then do not post in it. On top of that trash talking will not be tolerated anymore by me/nobody else.....me.

I am sick and tired of looking in the classifieds and seeing people running their mouth about something that is forsale in there. Get over it, grow up, if you dont want to buy it do not post in the thread it's that simple. if you wish to make an offer do it but if you get turned down move on unless you have another offer. We dont need people talking shiit for no reason.

I am going to start watching the classifieds hard and if you rub me the wrong way I will see to it you get put on post approval or even worse. we have enough on our hands with watching it and keeping people from getting scammed, and making sure the rules are being inforced. the last thing we need is to go clean up threads because members do not know how to act.

Thank You,

HCF Site Moderater Marty aka MD420

Old 03-15-2006, 05:29 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: OK LOOK, READ , and PAY ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

does this apply to the guys(like me) that refer the poster to the classified rules?

Old 03-16-2006, 05:16 AM
HCF Member

No I am talking about all out dis-respect. Like a person trying to sale a car and being told by another that it aint worth it like 3/4 times untill they get the hint because their post are being deleted.

Old 03-16-2006, 06:54 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

god Marty don't be such a ****....

I'm kidding of course. This is a serious situation. I completely agree with Marty and am sick and tired of dealing with the childish-ness displayed in the Classifieds. It's one thing to have to go in and weed through all the idiots that don't want to follow the classified rules, but it's a hundred times worse when we have to go in and delete posts full of useless bickering.

It won't be tolerated, end of story.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:26 AM
HCF Member

yes i agree.....if the price is too much for you then stfu and move on. and we have to remember that people who modify their cars modify it the way they want it. even if it doesnt apeal to you that person has put his/her sweat and tears into what they consider to be the hottness.