The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Pimp My Ride

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Default Pimp My Ride

OK guys, I confess. It's been a long time since I watch Pimp My Ride,(I'm more of an Overhaulin' fan myself) but what happened to West Coast Customs? I watched it tonight for the first time in months and months, and the only person I recognize is Mad Mike. Can someone fill me in?

Old 06-27-2006, 12:22 AM
Default RE: Pimp My Ride

all new cast for the second season well besides mad mike of course and X...

Old 06-27-2006, 12:26 AM
HCF Member

lame. after seeing that show i would never take my vehicle to west coast customs. and i love overhauling. When the civic got stolen i asked my mom if i was being overhauled. She said no

Old 06-27-2006, 12:35 AM

ORIGINAL: adelleda

lame. after seeing that show i would never take my vehicle to west coast customs. and i love overhauling. When the civic got stolen i asked my mom if i was being overhauled. She said no
HAHA...sad....

Old 06-27-2006, 12:37 AM

ORIGINAL: adelleda

I've been beggin my wife to call Chip forever. Let him hook me up with a EVO swap and a 5-speed...oh well we can all dream...Anyways, these new guys suck ***...

Old 06-27-2006, 06:34 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

The need to have a show like this, that is a little less.....black

Old 06-27-2006, 07:58 AM
HCF Member

I was flip through the channels and seen the new numb nuts paint a car,I forget what it was.They put crop circles who in the hell in there right mind puts crop circles on a car.I was tellin my Dad I would just give them my car,I would be like you can keep the piece of sh"t if they did something like that to my car.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:43 AM
HCF Member

Have you guys ever seen any work they do outside the show?

Man WCC does great work but the have to deal with product promotion and putting something together to entertain the MTV veiwers that is why you see crazy **** on the show.

chaseman1978 bring your galant to me and give me the money and I will put a stroked evo swap with a 5 speed in it. I need not show you my work on the matter as you have seen it.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:46 AM
Recognized HCF Member

so true^^^i was also like wtf i guess west coast customs doesnt want to be know for doing funny weird looking cars and they want to be known for custom rides that are for realy customers. thats just what they said on tv, the owner did

Old 06-27-2006, 11:46 AM
HCF Member

haha i saw the crop circles too..that looked pretty bad, but i agree that WCC does a amazing work, oh ya,is the new shop called GAS now ? or was i just watching a really old episode?

Quick Reply: Pimp My Ride