The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Rant time. Feel free to add your own.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 06:10 PM
July 2010 ROTM
Default Rant time. Feel free to add your own.

So, I joined a drift forum a while back. This Web site coming soon. Im not big into drifting, but its the most active forum that has members from my neck of the woods. Long story short.... full of douche-baggery. Im pissed. Like pissed enough to delete my acct if I knew how. What a fat lot of tools. Thanks to 90% of you guys on here for being cool.

sonofabitch!!!!!!!! I misspelled add on the thread title! ultimate ignorance!!!!!!! BRENT SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by WellFedHobo; 07-14-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:19 PM

^fixed add lol

Rant time:
UGH! I HATE FLAKES. MY ENGINE BUILDER MIGHT BAIL ON ME FOR SATURDAY. WE WERE GONNA SWAP MY ENGINE BUT HE PUT IN HIS 2 WEEKS NOTICE SO HE MIGHT NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE BAY ON SATURDAY!

RAAAAAGE AND BROKEN PROMISES!

/rant

Old 07-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Cat Fuсker

I just hate you all...

Old 07-14-2011, 08:43 PM
July 2010 ROTM

Hobo: Ultimate bummer. Definitely rant worthy.
Gene: I love you too.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:55 PM
HCF Member

I looked at the previous posts & see they talk about cars/autos...which is on-topic for the overall forum but this section of the Forum is Off topic...so here I go...

I don't really complain but you know how so many people be like "I'm an American!!!!" and they're all proud of their country & they wave baby flags & what not.
These are the SAME EXACT people that NEVER go to pay their respects to Vets that died during the wars of the past & present on Memorial Day or ANY DAY for that matter.

I'll make a list of TRUE AMERICANS:

Soldiers: They scarified their lives, time with their families & MUCH EFFORT, just so we can walk around safe without having to worry about someone bombing us or taking over our country. They are TRUE AMERICANS...YES!

Native Americans - They are the FIRST Americans & roamed the free lands without a worry in the world. Unfortunately after being pillaged for hundreds of years there are only a few thousand left of pure blooded Native Americans. There should be millions by now...but nooo.

Immigrants - YES...They belong here too..duh! We been receiving immigrants since America was born..Matter fact...We'll ALL IMMIGRANTS except the Native Americans technically. Listen...If you are/were an Immigrant and got to America after going through the toughest Physical & Financial obstacles that only a small percentage of human-kind as ever faced(running through the 110 degree heat for days or floating on a raft with 15 gallons of water for 175 people for 5-7 days), and you made it...you deserve to be here!! Because that means you would RISK YOUR(and your family's) LIFE to get somewhere that's better.
If you ask a so-called "american" to run through a desert for days in 110 degree heat for freedom..they would look at you crazy & go home.

As for everyone else.....We're all just here! We're American by name..not by honor or by doing anything. We were all just born here, & now we're living here working a job, doing our hobbies & enjoying ourselves....that don't seem too American to me.

BTW..we don't really do nothing for this country but complain about how things are run. But how can we know how things are run when we never been in a position to run a country? Think on that....

Old 07-14-2011, 09:28 PM
July 2010 ROTM

All rants accepted Mecca. Update, everyone. Im so through with driftboi fandom, that im actively pursuing the elusive DA teg. RWD isnt so awesome. FWD can haz touge too. I like my rolla, no doubt. However, the fanbois.... Jeebus.... I cant handle it any longer. Honda ownership is some kind of brotherhood around my parts. Drifting is for rich boys. ******. Living with their "Momma an' them." Back to what I know. Back to honda.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:34 AM

What happened to the "Things that REALLY **** me off" thread?

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...-76302/page91/

Old 07-15-2011, 08:45 AM
July 2010 ROTM

I completely forgot about that thread :'(

Old 07-15-2011, 08:57 AM
Cat Fuсker

Therefore you should be banned. For life. Yeeessss.

signed: ngoti8or

Old 07-15-2011, 09:00 AM

I thought we unbanned ngoti8or for the lulz.

Quick Reply: Rant time. Feel free to add your own.