The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
10----20bucks
0%
20----30bucks
21.43%
30----40bucks
14.29%
go ahead he is SOL
35.71%
send him back some money minus storage
21.43%
or keep waiting for him
0%
Youve showed pleanty of restraint
7.14%
You havent showed enough restraint give him time
0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

storage cost for a car? this guy wont pick up this car, about to resell and i wrong?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default storage cost for a car? this guy wont pick up this car, about to resell and i wrong?

MULTIPLE SELECT IN POLL

well how much does it cost to store a car outside lot at most storage places?

heres the thing... guy won my crx online ebay... i got the MO 3months ago 6-09-06
and i still keep geting these MUST BE "BS" emails saying he isnt recieving my bill of sales ive been mailing him! ive sent 3!!!!!!!! still he says NOTHING in the mail please send another...
thank god i didnt send him the dam title like he originaly requested!!!!!!
ok so i take a picture of the title tell him to take that to his insurance company.... no still need bill of sale.... thats been about 2 months now....
ok so about a week or two ago i make up ANOTHER bill of sale paper. take a picture of it upload it and email it to him........... no no word yet.....

im about to say F you man if your not gonna come get the car this month then im gonna relist it and get it gone!!!!!

its a 84 rusted out BADLY CRX good motor and tranny! but body is preaty trashed with rust!!!!!!!

the thing that always made me scared from him is IM IN INDIANA... he is in VERMONT..... thats a good 5hour or so ONE WAY DRIVE... and he says he is going to drive here pick it up and drive it home on a 2wheel dolly and bring two good wheels with him cause i told him all the tires are preaty trashed and i wouldnt trust them down the block!

he only paid 200 for the car.....
as you can see the only thing worth it is the engine and tranny.. those are outta newer crxs and run and shift perfectly!

now should i resell it or would i be wrong to do that?

either way he is not geting his money back for 2 reasons... well 3....
1... been 3months with all this BS (i think he realized how much the car is realy worth and he doesnt want to pay for gas to come get it and take it home! )
2. i see where he was buying other crx parts online... parts that i said was perfect on this crx.
3. AND MOST IMPORTANT... if he says he is not geting my letters then how the hell is he gonna get a money order! im not gonna take that risk!!!!!!!!!

im realy tempted to just say screw you man... this month pick it up or never at all... CHARGE IT TO THE GAME!
and keep the thing and go find me another crx 84-87 with a good body and swap all the good parts over and make one good runnen crx!!!!!
i loved its twin my old 86crx and preaty much gave it away... WISH I DIDNT!!!!!! and just kept it!

BUT ANYWAYS im a wrong for wanting to tell him he is screwed..........
or should i send him some money back minus 3-4moths of storage fees.......

im tired of waiting and tired of all the BS im geting!!!!!!!
mail get lost once... ya could...
twice.. looken doubtfull...
three times HELL NA! somethings up!

Old 09-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: storage cost for a car? this guy wont pick up this car, about to resell and i wrong?

delete

Old 09-12-2006, 12:23 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: storage cost for a car? this guy wont pick up this car, about to resell and i wrong?

This guy sounds like a chump.. screw him.

Old 09-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Recognized HCF Member

OK figured it out

got poll edited

Old 09-12-2006, 02:36 PM
HCF Member

get got F*cked when he bought that, i dont thank you could resell that.[:'(]

Old 09-12-2006, 04:50 PM
HCF Member

charge $40 a day

Old 09-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ORIGINAL: bigdog99

get got F*cked when he bought that, i dont thank you could resell that.[:'(]

ya i might not resell it but i would fix it and drive it.LOL

its stupid when people think they are gonna do a probably 12hour drive if not more just to get a car thats not even worth 400-500bucks anyways even with a good body!!!!!

i sold my 86crx to a kid up in michigan that came got the car and drove it back up thier and he only paid 300just cause i thought gas prices where going back down... and right after i sold it gas prices went right back up. WOOPS
but i still got my money back outta the car so its all good.

i had told him before he paid... thats a LONG DRIVE... you sure ya wanna drive that far just for this car..... he said ya and sent the money....

im not trying to be a ***** but isnt 3months waiting long enough for someone to come pickup a car..........

but hell if he ever does come back ill give him the shell of the car if i find another crx with a good body and actualy swap the engine tranny over.LOL

guess i shoulda never bought this crx....
i paid 400bucks for it with a non runing motor and the rear brake locked up! freed the brake up, bought a rebuilt carberator got it all hooked up with the 5 million vacume lines all right or as close as i could and the motor runs great now! drove it around the yard quite a few times! no smoke, no grinds shifting into any gear.. tho havent checked 4th or 5th gear cause my yards not that big enough and i dont trust it on the road! id rather have the car fold inhalf on me in my yard rather than the road.LOL

Old 09-13-2006, 07:05 AM
HCF Member

Normal storage is 20 dollars a day fenced in.25 dollars a day for in a building.I would send him a certified letter saying you are going to start to charge him storge on this date.Those numbers are topic of a impound lot.

Old 09-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Recognized HCF Member

20bucks a day...................

wow that seems alittle high!

Old 09-13-2006, 02:05 PM

no a mechanic shop or body shop will charge at least 25 dollars a day, and they charge weekends too. i would just relist it 4 slae