The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Whats the craziest speeding ticket you ever had!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 03:05 PM
Default RE: Whats the craziest speeding ticket you ever had!

No tickets for me! Almost got one. I was at a major intersection and trying to change lanes. Before I know it im 1/4 the way in the intersection and the lights red. No tonly did i go RIGHT through a red light but also changed lanes in an intersection. Best of all there was a cop to the left waiting for the green light. I thought for sure he was going to get me but I was on the highway right after the intersection and he didnt follow. FEW. Got to flustered as a new driver and I knew I had to get through the intersection.

Jeff

Old 10-20-2005, 03:08 PM

*bows to Patrick* I always let off when my needle's at 100. I have electric steering and it's WAAAAAAAAY too hard to control when it's going that fast. It makes me nervous,lol. However, if I still had my CRX, I'd be flying EVERYWHERE. No power steering at all is ideal for me.

Old 10-20-2005, 03:09 PM

i've only had one ticket and it was going 17 over in a school zone. The cop was going the oppisite direction turned around and followed me to my house cuz i was only 5 min away from my house. Knocked on my door and gave me my ticket. He reduced the amount i had to pay and took off the school zone part so i didnt have to take stupid classes.

i have gotten pulled over before, and i got a ticket for no brake lights and the cop said "early birthday present im just giving you a ticket to get your brake lights fixed" and that time i was roughly going 17 over again.

Another time i was driving to work at like 5 30 am and it was somewwhat dark out and i was speeding and all of oa sudden the cop flashed his spot light on my while i was driving like to tell me to slow down, and never pulled me over.

then finally just the other day i was driving to my friends house on my lunch break and some stupid kid in his moms buick was trying to go all faster than me so i stepped on my gas and so did he then all ofa sudden there was a cop like 1 mile away or less and i see him pull out into the median to get us, but it turns out he only pulled the kid in the buick over...talk about holy cow, and my car is red i thought for sure id be first to get pulled over...

Old 10-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Cat Fuсker

89 in a 55....going to court on monday....

Old 10-20-2005, 04:06 PM
HCF Member

well lets just say a certain friend was caught with a certain something thats illegal... i was in the car... [:@]

Old 10-20-2005, 05:14 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

ORIGINAL: yzfmik

I just tell 'em I'm a firefighter, and I get out of it every time.
hummmmmm if i ever get pulled over i might have to try that, but if he dosn't believe me and i cant prove it, i might get on his bad side

Well luckily I can prove it. I always carry my ID with me.

Old 10-20-2005, 05:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Honda_man
well lets just say a certain friend was caught with a certain something thats illegal... i was in the car... [:@]
You're a very bad boy, Honda_man! What type of spinners were they?

Old 10-20-2005, 07:32 PM
HCF Member

doin 50 in a 15 mph zone --- local beach ---about 25 yrs ago --got it fixed --its nice to have cop friends

Old 10-20-2005, 07:43 PM
HCF Member

Since I have the paperwork on my wall as a display of pride:

1. January 30th, 2004 - Was doing 95mph in a 65mph zone going south on the CA 101 from Eureka to Oakland, approximately 300 miles. I didn't usually take that route that fast, but my halfsister' mom was dying of cancer and wasn't expected to make it through the days end. Come to find out she made it another week! Cop was cool and appreciated my cooperation I guess so he knocked it down to 75mph which isn't considered wreckless driving.

2. August 5th, 2004 - Went out for a one of my favorite freeway drives later in the evening (9:30 or so) and was pulled over for doing 85mph in a 65mph zone. Once again, cop was cool and knocked it down to 75. Both still sit on the record, but I don't stress it. Still haven't caused an accident.

Old 10-20-2005, 09:19 PM

106 in a 45. Lucky for me I was on the brakes with the tires locked up cause I saw him befoer he saw me. Sacs was in the car with me at the time and he said he saw the speedo at 130 and climbing before we saw the cop

Quick Reply: Whats the craziest speeding ticket you ever had!