The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Whats the craziest speeding ticket you ever had!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 07:53 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Whats the craziest speeding ticket you ever had!

Ok...when I hear craziest, I don't think fast....if you are going crazy fast you need to be on the track! I myself have had several....not any insane but a few unusual:

#1: 74 in a 70 - that's right folks....4 miles over cost me over $100 The cop pulled me over on the interstate cause he wanted to look in my car (91 Civic Hatch DX) and when he asked I said "I'd prefer you did not" and so he wrote me up.......crazy thing is that I did not have anything to hide.

#2: 35 in a 15 accompanied by a reckless driving ticket.....it was night in a City Park and I was doing donuts in the street.

various others never more than 25 over......

Old 10-21-2005, 10:11 PM

I almost got a ticket once, and I would have been done driving for a while if I had... I was on a solo trip about 2 years ago, first to Moscow to visit University of Idaho, then to Bozeman, MT to check out Montana State University, then back down to Portland to check out Portland State University. I was on WA-730 heading west, and I was kinda late (it was about 9, I think). The road was practically deserted, so I was in excess of 110 pretty much the whole way. This was back when I had the '91 GSX with the T3/T04 swap, so the car could move...

Well, I got to Portland fine and everything, checked the school out, and headed home. Three days later I get a letter from the Oregon State Highway Patrol with a citation warning for 113 in a 65. Turns out I got clocked by a plane while I was driving along the Columbia River. Apparently there was some kind of equipment discrepancy that prevented them from actually issuing me a ticket, but I got a VERY strong warning...

Old 10-24-2005, 08:13 AM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

I have recieved a ticket for almost everything you can EXCEPT DWI/DUI (one thing I wont do is drink and drive).

Operating unregistered motor vehicle (x2)
Operating an unisured vehicle (x2)
Countless speeding tickets (worst ones - 103 in 55 zone/99 in 55 zone)
Driving while suspended (x2)
Reckless Driving
Negelant Driving
Failure to stop at steady red circular light
Failure to obey traffic device
Failure to display license on demand
Failure to display registertion on demand

plus a bunch of other stupid tickets

One time I got stopped by Maryland State Troopers and got 6 tickets and wasnt even speeding or anything!

One point in time I had 17 points on my license and was suspended for 2 1/2 years but now I'm valid with only 4 points (although I do have court on November 3rd for another speeding ticket)

Old 10-24-2005, 11:58 AM

I hope you don't live near me.

Old 10-24-2005, 06:42 PM
Cat Fuсker

Back from court today...good thing my lawyer was a good looking female...she arrived 30 minutes earlier and talked to the cop until I arrived...so now I have no exhaust ticket and only 60 in a 55 with no points:-D

Old 10-24-2005, 08:41 PM

damn civtegra you trying to catch up to my driving record?

patrick, that story is hilarious

my worst ticket was 85 in a 65 coming off the causeway in n.o. in my 85 crx. crazy thing was i was doing 117. i found out later u can ask to see the radar gun and if they dont show you they let you off. i dont know if he was guessing my speed or being nice.

Old 10-24-2005, 08:50 PM
HCF Member

The New York State Troopers have to guess a bunch of cars' speed within 5 mph to graduate. Maybe he was a Super Trooper.

Old 10-24-2005, 09:17 PM

yes possibly, i do think i remember seeing syrup dripping from his chin meeow.

by the way i cringe when i look at your avatar dude, yet i am strangely intrigued by it. damn you amg for making me look at some dudes nasty ***

Old 10-25-2005, 09:31 AM

thats prolly not some dudes ****...its prolly his, lol

Old 10-25-2005, 10:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

Back from court today...good thing my lawyer was a good looking female...she arrived 30 minutes earlier and talked to the cop until I arrived...so now I have no exhaust ticket and only 60 in a 55 with no points:-D
Why wasn't she talking to you.... hehehe

Quick Reply: Whats the craziest speeding ticket you ever had!