Ac /compressor in Honda Civic problems - HondaCivicForum.com

Go Back  HondaCivicForum.com > General Automotive > Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat
Reload this Page >

Ac /compressor in Honda Civic problems

Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Ac /compressor in Honda Civic problems

Old 06-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Default Ac /compressor in Honda Civic problems

Hi. I have an 03 Honda Civic Ex I had overheating problems and I found out that the cooling fan on passenger side didnít work which caused the car to not start since engine was too hot. So I did some YouTubing and then i took the connector from the Condenser fan and connected to the cooling and it worked. Then I went to fuse box and found that there was no relay for the cooling fan, just a grounding wire. so I took the relay from the horn when engine was off and put it in the cooling fan relay. And now the climate control wonít light up and the fans arent working nor the ac compressor. Any solution?