Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Battery light comes on only at 2k rpms

Old 05-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Exclamation Battery light comes on only at 2k rpms

I have a 2001 Honda Civic Ex with 201xxx miles. I just replaced the alternator and battery with new terminal head posts. The alternator was a re manufactured from O'Reillys. The battery was a new one from O'Reilly as well. I have taken the car back to a Oriley's to get it checked with their vault meter, all tests come back positive and good. No issues on recharging the battery from the alternator I'm just confused to where this issue can start I have checked all my fuses within the fuse box and under the dash. i have a su****ion that the re manufactured alternator is faulty please help