Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

GPS navigation. Can they track me thru GPS??? Please help.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Originally Posted by addiction2bass
and i gotta admit theres times when i would love that job repoing cars.... but for the most part i wouldnt want to do that job! everyone always wanting to fight you or shoot at ya. ive seen several repo trucks around town every now and then and i always seem to see some bullet holes in there trucks!
unless your a 7 foot 2 muscle head.. haha my cousin dont play around and no one rly played around with him, he told me so many storys, usually people see him and let it go but this one short dude like 5 foot tall tryed to fight, my cousin picked him up with one hand by his hair and threw him back over his fence and he ran inside and called the cops haha. but yeah, they arent the most loved jobs haha, almost like the meter ticketers haha.

Old 11-27-2009, 02:28 PM
HCF Member

They have had black boxs in cars for years i would not doubt they can track it.We had a guy here in mo tell the cops he was doing 65 when he lost comtrol they pulled the computer and its on a 45 sec loop and he was doing 115 when he lost it killed a girl spent about 10 years in jail.
oh it isnt her car until its paid for.