Manual transmission casing leak and rear seal leak??! - HondaCivicForum.com

Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Old 04-08-2013, 04:03 PM

Default Manual transmission casing leak and rear seal leak??!

Hey so today I went to go get my oil change and check at the jiffy lube right down the street from me, after they were finished they handed me the service sheet that stated there was a rear seal leak and a manual transmission casing leak in there service comments. Now I don't know much about cars but I can only assume this is probably not good cuz usually anything to do with the transmission means $$$$. If someone's could give me some more insight on what I could be dealing with it would be much appreciated
Old 04-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Also forgot to mention the vehicle is a 2000 Honda civic si that has been regularly maintained over the years with 200,000 km and has the clutch replaced approx 4 months ago