Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to forum need some help part1

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 07:02 PM
Default New to forum need some help part1

Hello all. I just bought a 97 Civic EX coupe manual. I bought it for the gas mileage and figured since I will be driving this instead of my 04 F250 I would like it to be somewhat nice. I got it for a good price but it has some minor problems that I figured some of you guys could help me with.

First thing is the dash lights. It has aftermarket guage faces, which are white but the lights are very very dim. I believe that they just have the stock lights on them. How do the lights with these normaly work and what can I do to rectify the problem.

The next is the headlight assemblies. They are cracked and have moisture in them. They are after market also, not sure what kind, they kind of look like halo style. What would be some good options for replacing these? I don't want to sand and fix, I would rather just replace.

This looks like a great forum and I look forward to all your helpful suggestions.

Thank you