Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Problems: Sunroof, driver lock, front left blinker please help!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Unhappy Problems: Sunroof, driver lock, front left blinker please help!!

03 Civic EX Coupe.

Here are some problems I've been experiencing and would GREATLY appreciate any tips or information on how to fix them.

- My sunroof MIGHT open (while using the button for it, it works fine manually opening with an allen wrench) one day, but will not close using the sunroof button. On another day, it won't work at all...??

- The front left (driver side) turn signal doesn't blink, it just stays constantly lit. While the rear left turn signal blinks rapidly. (I have replaced both of these bulbs with brand new ones, tried to look at and fix any bad wiring near the housing)

- The driver side door will only lock/unlock manually with a key. It DOES NOT work any other way (even from pushing down on the lock from inside the car or using the electrical lock/unlock switch from inside, its like its jammed or something... but works fine turning with a key from outside) The passenger lock works perfect. My remote is pretty much useless unless the driver side is unlocked then i can unlock the passenger side. Lame.

PLEASE help me out on this! Any tips or information is appreciated!