Sound from front left side squeaking and clanking - HondaCivicForum.com

Go Back  HondaCivicForum.com > General Automotive > Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat
Reload this Page >

Sound from front left side squeaking and clanking

Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a check engine light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Sound from front left side squeaking and clanking

Old 06-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Default Sound from front left side squeaking and clanking

My front left wheel is very noisy lately since the warmer weather is hitting i get a squeaking sound over bumps and a general clanking sound aswell which use to only be when stopping and accelerating now it makes it all the time i have had it at the mechanics twice now for this sound and of course it never makes it then so i recorded the sound. He has check the whole front end suspension and is not able to pin point a problem. He said one of the bushing looks a little dried out but it wouldnt make the sound im hearing. It is a very deep sound. Its driving me insane! The odd thing about it is when the tempatures outside are below 20 it does not make the sound at all! Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be? I have audio of the sound but im not able to post is here. My car is a 2013 honda civic lx if that helps!

Last edited by Kayla Sheldon; 06-12-2018 at 11:24 AM.