New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

95 Civic 2dr EX here....big project

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 11:10 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: 95 Civic 2dr EX here....big project *PICS ADDED

haha nice job so far man.. i laughed really really hard when i saw the first pics.. i was in the same boat as you when i got my car but the only difference is mine looked like ****cuase they were 30 some years old and all worn and cracking.. i got it all fixed up tho now..

it was origally dark burgandy with big faded cracks and scratches and light burgandy spots.. everybody that saw them before laughed that i was tryin to fix them brand new look now tho!

same with yours very good job keep it up

Name:  bucketandpanel.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  26.0 KB

hahahhah i have seen a car worse then yours was.. i was at burger king and this honda accord pulled up and a really ugly girl got out and called her friends over to check out this car.. and from where iw as sitting i could see like a light green glow come from in the car.. so after they left i looked in the car as i was goin into bk.. and she painted EVERYTHING lime green and got it on the windows and floor and everything... the green glow i thought iw as seeing was the overspray splattered all over the windows its like she was tryin to make 'custom green fading tint' hahaha but really really ****yt.. funniest thing i've ever seen