New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

College Student Trying To Win Honda Civic VOTE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Default College Student Trying To Win Honda Civic VOTE!!!

I am one of the top 8 finalists in the Sounds of Civic Honda song contest! You can vote for me during this final round. To vote click the link below. Then repost it to your Facebook wall and tell everyone you know to vote! Please!!!

To vote go to Can't Get Better Than This (Sounds of Civic) and click “I like the sound of this”.

The win is a 2012 Honda Civic and to open for Blink 182. I am a sophomore at Belmont University. I live with my parents to save money for boarding. I commute 35 miles each way to school. I can really use the car!!

Check out my YouTube video I made about the content.
HELP ME WIN!!! - Jessica Frech

I will be rewarding you with a free live online concert! Myself, Jeffrey James and some other special guests will be performing. You will be able to ask us questions, win cool swag, and get to hear me try to perform my Walmart song with out laughing.

Join my event page to invite all of your friends to vote! Log In | Facebook

Old 07-11-2011, 09:08 AM

Did you just join so you can post this and get votes? Or do you plan on staying around? J/w.