GM guy becomes a civic owner... (feel the power of the dark side) - Page 3 - HondaCivicForum.com

New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Old 05-28-2005, 07:31 PM

Default RE: GM guy becomes a civic owner... (feel the power of the dark side)

i am a honda guy alll the way... i have never even owned anything else.... i drove a nessan for a week but i don't count that plus it was my parents old car not mine...
Old 05-28-2005, 09:24 PM
HCF Member

Nice ride junkie. That's a crisp set up. I dig those headlights.

Quote:
On a side note... why do they even make Camaros (or Mustangs for that matter) with V-6's in them?
Seriously. Let women stick with their soccer vans.

Old 05-30-2005, 01:55 AM

acually, my theory is that V6 mustang/camaros (and all automatic sports cars in general) are made to appease the mid-life crisis crowd.

BTW, i am proud to announce TA-DA
<<< my new carbon fiber evo-style hood! it's my first true mod for this car. technically, it's for a 96-98, but you have to know the difference to tell what the only change was. it was $200, i bought it from a guy at a car stereo shop, i was going to buy a cheap stereo to "keep it light", and he mentioned if i wanted to go lightweight...

so, i still have to drive around with no music. i can hear my intake now, though. it sounds sweet, like "whoooOOOOoooshhh".

i guess that's a sound, anyway. BTW, there are better pics of it in the gallery.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:10 AM

sweet