New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hey You!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 09:58 PM

This is a way cool forum. Glad to be apart of it. Looking forward to sharing and learning alot from your guys.

Peace.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:47 AM

I am new to this forum and would like to thank Forty04 for his DIY post about replacing the window regulator. The mechanic I talked to wanted $180 to replace the regulator, using Fort04's directions I was able to do it myself and it only cost me $40 for the regulator online.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:00 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Nice!!! Glad I could help and ever more glad that you saved some mega-bucks while getting your hands a lil dirty!

Welcome Aboard!

Old 03-26-2010, 07:53 PM

Hey me!...haha Anyways Im new here but not to honda, I also have a 05 pilot & just picked up a 98 civic dx coupe.

History........
Got it from a guy I know, his belts flew off & had a noise while idling I saw the crank pulley wobbling all around. Its not very often but these pulleys do separate. So I told him no problem will replace the pulley.. key & bolt just incase. To make a long story short, the snout of the crank is messed up & bolt is broke. I gave him some options but time & money would/could be a issue & still not work. so his best bet was to just put a used engine in it. 1500-2000 parts & labor.

Anyway, he said he put alot a money into it, but didnt think it was worth it. I disagreed with him but in short, I bought the car.....very clean inside & out. Put new t-belt,w-pump, seals & let it run today make sure no leaks & adjusted valves. just hope my idea works so i can get atleast 80-100k before I have to put a engine in it.

thanks for the good times to come

Old 03-30-2010, 06:43 AM
shawty

Heyyyy I Lurked around the forum for like 4 weeks before I joined =] I was getting my learn on so I didnt come in here looking like a complete idiot! =]

Old 04-17-2010, 01:30 PM

hey people new to the site had hondas all my life just got a civic Ef stock 1.6. need to find a nice swap for the car little bit slow. but so far this site has been awesome alot of info thanks for makin this accessable to us little guys that need a little help here and there

Attached Thumbnails  Hey You!-civic.jpg  
Old 04-19-2010, 08:01 PM
HCF Member

Hi guys! I just bought a 1994 civic ex 2 door coupe as my first car... TODAY!!
I know how to do most routine maintanence but im used to doing it on my moms jeep! lol. Hopefully i learn a lot about my civic on this forum, i will post pictures soon! its too dark and i just bought it! Its got about 220xxx miles on the chasis! It just got a new SI V tech (TEC sorry newb mistake) in it! Its a pretty sharp looking car i think, so hopefully you guys will agree! looking forward to being on the forum!

Last edited by Spitfire Riggz; 04-20-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:40 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

^ Damn nice find bro haha how much? And u will get a lot of help from these guys on here trust me ive only been here for like 2 months now (it seems like an eternity not 2 months, jesus) and ive leanred so much its insane! there are some prety nice folks on here and go Remmy fo starting this thread to draw people in hahait didnt draw me in but ive noticed it has for a crap ton of others haha welcome all. Oh and btw actually stick around and ask questions dont just log on once and never come back again...thats dissapointing when i see that. Get online with us more often and make some friends and learn stuff haha have fun.

Old 05-23-2010, 12:54 PM

hey everyone, i just got my 98 civic dx coupe for $600. it runs (now), and it was completely stock when i got it. so far just rims and the replacement parts to get it running are the only mods. more to come. cant wait to learn how to put all the crap on and fix this car up.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:40 AM

Welcome to the Forum Civic dudes which thread is best for pictures
bobbyvanmc
[removed by staff - please, no non-sponsor advertisements]

Quick Reply: Hey You!