Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

need turbo pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 04:18 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: need turbo pics

its not that difficult. i have a diagram drawn up somewhere on thi ssite. i'll go look for it real quick.

the D15B is 1.5l not 1.6...as is implied by the 1523cc.

while i go look for that diagram...could you post a picture of the engine? im curious as to if its a JDM D15B or if its a D15B7 or what. over here the accords dont have D15s. therye either H22s for I4s or some kind of V6.

Old 04-25-2006, 12:51 PM

ok.i'll try to give u a pic ASAP........in the meantime,u look 4 da digram.btw, i need detailed digram with good pics,coz as u know its da first time job for and my mechanic.........so i guess we r gona need alot more detailz den u guys

Old 04-25-2006, 04:17 PM
HCF Member

this is a diagram of how its going to be setup. it doesnt include oil. but its the basic layout of how stuff will be set up.

Old 04-26-2006, 01:25 AM

ok,but i guess its an EFI setup,ryt??i got a carb engine

so wht am i suppose to do??
sould i connect the air line,i mean the big black pipe that goes to the round airfilter and then to the the intake manifold i guess,what should i do there??should i disconect that line and use a air intake system insted of that??i'm confused in this part

and i didnt understood the connection of the turbo and the intercooler and the airintake/filter line.i mean tell me more details about this line,coz here i have 2 connect 2 lines at 1 point,how to do it??

Old 04-26-2006, 02:41 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

its not that difficult. i have a diagram drawn up somewhere on thi ssite. i'll go look for it real quick.

while i go look for that diagram...could you post a picture of the engine? im curious as to if its a JDM D15B or if its a D15B7 or what. over here the accords dont have D15s. therye either H22s for I4s or some kind of V6.
actually the D15 is 1493cc

Old 04-26-2006, 02:18 PM

i got the pics of my engine in my PC but due to some internet problems i cant upload them.....but i'm still trying

u guys plz solve the prblems i mentioned above,and that dygram is good,but its only the basics.

i need a much more detailed dygram,a final dygram that will include everything,it will b great if u can find me 1

Old 04-26-2006, 03:16 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

actually the D15 is 1493cc
yeah i realized that yesterday but i was too lazy to go find this thread and change it.

ps there is feul injection swap DIYs in the DIY section.

Old 04-27-2006, 10:12 AM

ok i just returned from da auto parts market in here...........i got a toyota turbo for Toyota 2.2L 3C deisel engine.it doesn't have any intercooler with it.i also found a mitsubishi turbo with intercooler for its 3.0 Pajero GLS V6.

now tell me which is a better match for my honda civic??plzzz guys,help me out.i need alot of help and i'm counting only on u guyz.so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 04-27-2006, 11:38 AM
HCF Member

Can you post pics of both of them?

I recomend not going with a turbo from a used deisel engine as their oil temps on average are higher meaning more ware on the turbo. Honestly a turbo from a Nissan Silvia, Mitsubishi Starion, or even a Jetta/Golf. Also the WRX turbo's make for great power bands on little honda engines.

Old 04-27-2006, 04:22 PM

i know what u mean.but none of those are avalable here.i think even if i search the whole country i wont find any of those.anywayz,only 3 turbos r available here.2 toyota,and a mitsubishi.i saw a few charts on the internet and i think these turbos give a lot of tourqe at low rpm levels,so i think i'm gona need to adjust these it.but i dont know how to do it.

i'm having sum probz with my cameraz memory stick,so i cant take pics i guess.but i dont think a pic will be a good idea,coz even these turbos r very rare in here.i mean u'll get these,but u gotta look hard for 1 in good conditions.but don worry bout that,if u guyz can tell me the best match 4 my engine,i go to another city,where the docks r,and buy that turbo.one of these three.

and yaa,i'll also be needing very highly detailed map and installation guide.so u guys tell me what to do.

Quick Reply: need turbo pics