Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

upgrading nitrous system

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Default upgrading nitrous system

not sure where nitrous post go but im puttin it here. My current setup is just a cheap dynotune motorcycle dry kit ive adapted to my rex(d16z6 swap, chipped p28, bolt ons, afpr, and 40 shot). im going to be installing my blox intake mani this weekend and before i do i was wanting to no a few things. First the nitrous kit just uses high pressure teflon tubing to flow nitrous after solenoid and uses fittings that the tube slides into and tightens down on it. my question is, i was think of getting 3x T fittings to break the nitrous into 4 lines (after solenoid) and since i have to change the intake mani i could drill and tap the 4 runners and install the same kind of fittings sorta like a direct port dry kit. This would be very cheap to do and i feel like it would be much more reliable nitrous dispersing. What do you think? Also I only run a 40 shot right now with 1 deg timing retard, FP at 43 psi, and 1 step colder plug. im wanting to move on up to 60 or 75 shot do you think this would be "safer" if i did my idea and retuned, or is just leaving it like it is ok? When i say retune i mean by what I can do with the afpr and distributor adjustment even though i have the chipped p28 there are no dyno shops around my area that will do hondas. If anyone knows of any Im in cleveland, TN (in between Knoxville and chattanooga. Please let me no i really want to get to a dyno