PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

18" wheels and tires and 15" wheels and tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Banned
Default 18" wheels and tires and 15" wheels and tires

i have a set of 18" axis wheels with federal 215/35/18 tires and a set of 15" ats wheels with dunlop 205/50/15 tires

for pics email me at jillveenstra27@aol.com

Old 11-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Banned
Default reduced

come on 500 a peice 700 for both sets

Old 11-25-2008, 09:02 AM
HCF Member

Classified Rules - YOU MUST READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE POSTING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If you are a dealer of any sort meaning you have an abundance of parts YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE HCF STAFF TO BECOME A SPONSOR

There are no if's, and's, or but's about this. If I or any other mod catch's you doing this you will be banned end of story. This section is for active members to buy, sale, and trade in. You have the whole internet to slap you ad's all over so take it else where unless you are willing to support the site.

2. Post a price. If you want people to make offers, then put "obo" next to your price. This helps protect the seller against dealing with lowballers, and also helps the potential buyers negotiate with you. DO NOT JUST SAY "MAKE OFFERS," If you do you will be asked to post a price, and if you refuse, the thread will be deleted.

3. If you so much as think of ripping anyone off on this forum I would reconsider it A.S.A.P.

I for one know many many people in many many different locations and will dive right into doing what I have to do to catch theives. Doubt me......try it and become my first example.

4. Pictures.....while pictures do help in selling an item here it is required. You do not post a forsale ad in this section without a picture of the item you are selling. I am not talking about a picture to a ad on some website I am talking about a picture that you took of the item.

Now some do not have a digi cam and I understand that. Go buy a regular camera if you do not have one, take pics, then go to wal-mart. They are more than willing to put your pics onto a cd that you can load into your pc. So in all reality it comes down to how bad you want to sale your item because it will not get sold here without a pic.

I and other members/mods are willing to help host pictures if needed.

5. You are required to state your location in the first post you make. This is not because we care about you or where you live, it is because some people like to cross reference shipping cost before making a offer on a item.

6. DO NOT just post an EBAY link, post all your information here on HCF

7. No unnecessary bashing. If you don't like someones post, price, etc.. move on, it's pretty basic.

As a common courtesy, reply to people that pm you about a forsale thread, do not post something here and not return. It is pointless to post a thread and not respond to PM's if someone has an interest in an item.

Old 11-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

as I do for everyone in this sitution I will give you 24 hours to post pictures of the items for sale and abid by the rules of the classified section or I will be forced to delete your thread.

Thank you for your understanding
Kevin