PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

D2 RS Full Coilovers for 96-00 Civic (Not Del Sol)

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 03:44 PM
HCF Member
Default D2 RS Full Coilovers for 96-00 Civic (Not Del Sol)

I have a set of D2 Racing RS Full coilovers for sale. Had them on my 97 Civic LX for a couple of months then had to sell the car but the kept the suspension.

Price: $550 obo

They are in great condition and you get everything you see in the pictures. This is the description from the site I originally bought them from (ProCivic.com)

Honda Civic D2 Racing RS Full Coilovers

Key Features:
•Full-length adjustment and height adjustment for separate setting of the height and spring preload.
•36 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
•High performance mono-tube design.
•Teflon (anti-rust) coated threading.
•Pillow-ball upper mounts with front camber adjustment plate included for all 01+ Civic applications. All other applications include aluminum upper mounts (without camber adjustment) for the front.
•When applicable, aluminum upper mounts for the rear coilovers are included.
•Constructed from 6061 aluminum, powder coated to a unique purple finish.
•Spring and damper rates engineered to work optimally together.

Ride Height Adjustment Notes: Normally, vehicle ride height is adjusted by reducing or increasing the preload on the coil spring. This method leads to inconsistent spring rates that are dependent upon the vehicle ride height. D2 Racing RS coilovers allow you to adjust your vehicle's ride height independent of its spring preload. This method ensures that the spring rate is always consistent, no matter how high or low your car is. In addition, it ensures that the spring is always properly positioned onto the strut and effectively reduces miscellaneous and unnecessary noise.

I prefer local pickup and cash only but willing to work out shipping and paypal payment type deal (shipping extra). PM me with questions and offers.

Attached Thumbnails D2 RS Full Coilovers for 96-00 Civic (Not Del Sol)-coilovers_d2.jpg   D2 RS Full Coilovers for 96-00 Civic (Not Del Sol)-tools_d2_2.jpg  
Old 09-22-2011, 04:32 PM
HCF Member

Suspension has been sold. Thanks fo looking