PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS Built LS 880cc injectors and more Lots of Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 06:39 PM
HCF Member
Default FS Built LS 880cc injectors and more Lots of Pics

Selling my build because I need money. More information about anything can be found in my build thread located in my sig.

Does not include intake manifold, header, fuel rail, or other things pictured, that are not listed below.

Prices:
Longblock- $1200 (If I receive the asking price I'll throw in the ECU FREE!!!!)
Injectors- $200

OBO..............

Looking for
~Engine~ (said to be used less than 500 miles by previous owner and less than 100 by me)
B18a
JE 12.7:1 Pistons
Eagle H rods
ACL bearings
bored out to 82mm
type r water pump
type r oil pump
Lightened and balanced crank
blox cam gears
new timing belt (GS-R)
recent valve job (Redzone Performance)
Resurfaced head (local machine shop)
ARP Headstuds
Bosch Platinum plus spark plugs (Included on request)
Head was rebuilt less than 100 miles ago with OEM parts.

~ECU~
Obd-1 P75
Tuned on chrome (Redzone Performance)

~Injectors~
Precision 880cc injectors Low Impedance

Name:  PIC-0443.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  109.9 KB
Name:  Picture006.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  128.0 KB

Last edited by jpnolan; 12-24-2010 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Added prices.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:47 PM
HCF Member

bump???

Old 12-21-2010, 04:27 AM

You forgot to list a price

Old 12-24-2010, 02:21 PM
HCF Member

Price listed bump.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:09 PM
HCF Member

ttt...

Old 01-02-2011, 08:38 PM
HCF Member

bump!!!

Old 01-03-2011, 06:44 AM
HCF Member

I have a boy who is looking for a new engine for his teg...hummm how much power was this thing making?
Also how much boost was it running with that high of c/r?..meth kit? race fuel? anything to help prevent pre detonation

Old 01-04-2011, 09:19 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by flcb7
I have a boy who is looking for a new engine for his teg...hummm how much power was this thing making?
Also how much boost was it running with that high of c/r?..meth kit? race fuel? anything to help prevent pre detonation
As for power... plenty. No exact number but it beat up a few turbo subys before I pulled the motor.

I didn't run boost that's why I used such high compression.

Ran on e85 which is basically race fuel.

Old 01-04-2011, 10:47 PM
HCF Member

wow that high content of ethanol in fuel.... so that would be equivalent to 90 octane right? Seems kinda low octane rating for being in the 12's on the c/r don't you think? I'm assuming this is a simple street tune not a full dyno tune right...since you have no numbers??? Doesn’t a high content of ethanol kill you gas millage? We have less than 10% in our fuel here in FL so that's why I'm asking.

sorry for all the questions but I'm responsible for w/e swap and how it runs in his car.
I'm a little bit worried about the ethanols content since honda engine aren’t suposta much if any ethanol.

sorry about the boost question I must have had FI on my brain when I read this thread..my bad.

How is the compression on each cyl? I'm sure since it was a built motor it was abused even know it has low miles on the build.

Sorry if I'm being picky but swapping a engine for my friend is a paycheck in my pocket. I want to make sure it has be built right and not going to give out after I swap it into his teg. So please bear with me on my questions.

My boy won't be a "free man" for about a month or so. He will be making a trip out to AZ and driving back to FL after his BS is all over and done with.

I'm just really worried now since you said you don’t know the power output so I would assume no dyno time to tune to engine 100% right with that type of c/r.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:45 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by flcb7
wow that high content of ethanol in fuel.... so that would be equivalent to 90 octane right? Seems kinda low octane rating for being in the 12's on the c/r don't you think? I'm assuming this is a simple street tune not a full dyno tune right...since you have no numbers??? Doesn’t a high content of ethanol kill you gas millage? We have less than 10% in our fuel here in FL so that's why I'm asking.

sorry for all the questions but I'm responsible for w/e swap and how it runs in his car.
I'm a little bit worried about the ethanols content since honda engine aren’t suposta much if any ethanol.

sorry about the boost question I must have had FI on my brain when I read this thread..my bad.

How is the compression on each cyl? I'm sure since it was a built motor it was abused even know it has low miles on the build.

Sorry if I'm being picky but swapping a engine for my friend is a paycheck in my pocket. I want to make sure it has be built right and not going to give out after I swap it into his teg. So please bear with me on my questions.

My boy won't be a "free man" for about a month or so. He will be making a trip out to AZ and driving back to FL after his BS is all over and done with.

I'm just really worried now since you said you don’t know the power output so I would assume no dyno time to tune to engine 100% right with that type of c/r.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E85 94-96 depending on where you get it from.

This engine was built to run e85, about the supposed to run..... use google you will quickly find many hondas have been built and tuned to run e85, and if e85 isn't your thing you can always use race gas.

The compression ratio is 13.5.1 not 12

It was dyno tuned but at the time it had a stock header, too small of a throttle body and other small things that didn't get fixed in time. The tune was more to build the fuel map for the 880cc injectors. So, the number on the tune does not reflect the motor with all the parts I had installed after.

Ethanol does not "kill" your gas mileage. On a built car you can't really expect to be getting stock fuel mileage.

Also if necessary I can provide all the information on the work Redzone Performance did including adjusting valves and more (if you are seriously interested). I think around $1200 in receipts.