PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS ecu, distributor, main relay

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Default FS ecu, distributor, main relay

last month my car won't start so i brought all these parts to test but it was a simple problem. so now selling all these left over parts. All these parts were brought for my 92 sedan dx

i know i don't have much feedbacks here but if anyone have access to g35driver.com, user name JackG35Coupe i have couple feedbacks there since my main car is G35. And also on ebay user name JackNSX10 with 154 100% positive feedbacks.

Used P06 ECU that I brought off ebay. I never tested because I got the car to run before it got shipped to me. But according to the seller it was tested working.
$80 Shipped
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=330160816729

Brand new main relay brought it from honda dealer. Took it out to test but it's not the main relay problem. But after I got the car started I did put that relay in to test again just for the hell of it, and it works fine. gotta see if I can still find the receipt, probably threw it out when cleaning out the car. I paid $60 for it, so $45 shipped.

Another brand new Main Relay that I brought off ebay. I got this one first but then somehow I though that might be bad that's why I went to get another 1 from honda dealer. Also tested this after the car is starting and works fine too. I don't have the ebay link for this item. $40 shipped.

Used Complete Distributor. I took that off my car because I got a different 1 on ebay put it on, but the problem on the car was not the distributor. So I was lazy to swap it back in. The rubber seal piece around the distributor is missing. I'll try to look for it but probably got lost somewhere. $50 Shipped

Everyone are welcome to come pick it up. They're all located at my work in Closter, NJ
If anyone think the price is little high don't be affraid to let me know, because I have no idea how much normally people sell these stuff. I'm just selling it a little less than what I paid for since they all were just on my car for test.

Old 10-06-2007, 08:01 AM
Default RE: FS ecu, distributor, main relay

found the rubber piece for the distributor.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Default RE: FS ecu, distributor, main relay

All of them are now posted on ebay
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjacknsx10