Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Honda Civic LX Rotors

Old 08-23-2011, 02:52 PM
Default Honda Civic LX Rotors

Hello Everyone, i am in need of some assistance.
First off i just bought my 2006 honda civic LX and im looking for some new rotors and brake pads because it vibrates when i brake.
I was wondering if i could fit Rotors from an EX trim. Im sure there is a difference and probably wont be able to do it. I was just wondering because the rotors for an EX are more readily available to me at the moment. What do you think??? THANK YOU!!

Old 09-18-2011, 07:01 PM

perhaps your rotors just need to be turned. Sometimes when they warp you get that vibration when braking. If there is enough left to have them turned down you may want to go to a local shop and see if they can do this. Even new rotors require turing if the specs are off and you will still experience this vibration sometimes on new rotors too. Most Auto Geeks carry rotors for a direct replacement of your old ones. I don't know if the different trims models are a direct replacement though...